ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member

Hgh length before cycle start

How long shall I run hgh for before starting a cycle for best results I'm gona be building up to 4iu a day?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Last edited by calstate23; 11-27-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    How long shall I run hgh for before starting a cycle for best results I'm gona be building up to 4iu a day?
    Sorry, I messed up. I didn't see you wanted to do a steroid cycle..I personally like 3 months on HGH and then do my cycle...Everything will be kickin and flowin good then...

It also gives you a chance at tidying up your physique and diet...With the HGH and good diet/training you can get lean so when you start your cycle to should be lookin pretty good already..

ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply. What about running t4 with it? Will I still get good gains with out t4?

Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. What about running t4 with it? Will I still get good gains with out t4?
    Do you have hypothyroidism? Then I don't think it is necessary. If you are pro looking for optimal then different...

Insulin is also great with hgh....But I wouldn't go telling you to use that either..

I run T4 with my HGH. Been on HGH for about 5 years. T4 makes a difference in staying lean with HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I run T4 with my HGH. Been on HGH for about 5 years. T4 makes a difference in staying lean with HGH.
    I'm not saying it won't and can't be effective...As like I said with insulin on HGH...But quite honestly, is the average gym rat or non competitor on HGH using insulin? No. Yet, it could be more effective, just like taking T4 COULD be more effective...

Then again, someone who doesn't know how to use insulin correctly could be set up for bad side effects, even make physique look worse, and also dangerous...What is the point messing with thyroid hormones if unneeded? And most people don't even know what they're doing when taking it...They just take it because people say so while on HGH...

So my conclusion, just like with insulin, unless they know EXACTLY what they are doing, on combination of many hormones, and are trying to compete no need to risk unnecessary "add ons"...

T4 can be bad on kidney function...As you will see, many people combining hormones and using thyroid medication have had acute renal failure...WITHOUT USE of diuretics..And they wonder why............................................... .
    Last edited by calstate23; 11-28-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Thread Information