harry1122 is offline New Member

What kind of blood tests to do with an HGH cycle?

I am new here and I am sorry if this has been answered before, I couldn't find anything.

I am starting my first HGH cycle in a few days. I will be taking HGH only for now, nothing else. I would like to know what constituents of my blood should I monitor regularly. One thing I am going to monitor for sure is, my cholesterol levels and my blood glucose. I have a high cholesterol (High LDL, low HDL, very high triglycerides). My blood glucose levels although in the normal range, are towards the higher end.

In other words, my question is, if I was doing this cycle under medical supervision, what kind of blood tests would my doctor do? How often? And what are the things that can raise a red flag to lower the dosage?

I am 5' 10" and 185 lbs. My main aims are to lose the fat on my belly area, normalize my cholesterol levels and gain some lean muscle.

Blood test for HGH that's affordable is really checks for IGF-1. HGH signals the release of IGF-1 and IGF-1 is the hormone that turns you into a superman (not really, haha). If you're getting your lipids tested they probably won't test for IGF-1. Tell them you want your IGF-1 measured. Taking blood about an hour after HGH injection is the best time to measure IGF-1 level. Good luck.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    If ur glucose is normally high then gh is going to make that worse. And something that would need to monitored alot more then a blood test at a doctors
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

A Dr. is the best place to get BW prescribed. Or an online private md labs. All the labs are reliable to test for anything and everything. That's why Dr.s use them. Depend on your Dr to determine what tests you need based on what you are doing as far as drugs are concerned.
    Last edited by ChuckEisenmench; 12-08-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Thread Information