danimoz is offline New Member

First insulin cycle!

So in a few days I will be starting my first insulin cycle
    5iu humulin r daily(will be upping the dose once I'm sure I can handle it)
    Activate xtreme
    Daa
    Will be using max-ot program? Good for this??

My other question is.. Can I have my carbs in the form of milk sugars? I plan on drinking 2 large shakes after the shot spaced 1 hour apart each with lots of milk in each one. How does this look?

Does this look ok guys?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Why not use the faster insulin ?

Because this is what I saw as one of the most popular types everyone was running

I believe its safer using the faster ones because the window is smaller. Humalog is what everyone I know uses

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.ULr1Aax9Irw

read the insulin part.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^Good thread indeed. I've read it up and down in the last few weeks among others.

GluteStriations is offline New Member
    These guys covered insulin types. I personally have found no difference using sugars from milk (with Humalog) as compared to any other source of sugar. I opt for cheaper sources though as money is tight.

If you do a YouTube search of injecting insulin , you will see diabetics use a dose of 40iu at a time. If 10iu is much more than is naturally produced and will yield good gains then why do diabetics inject 40 iu? Is 40iu a safe dose? Yield more gains? I don't see the reasoning here...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by danimoz View Post
    If you do a YouTube search of injecting insulin, you will see diabetics use a dose of 40iu at a time. If 10iu is much more than is naturally produced and will yield good gains then why do diabetics inject 40 iu? Is 40iu a safe dose? Yield more gains? I don't see the reasoning here...
    Most diabetics do not use 40 iu at a time. They would have to habe horrible control. Im a diabetic for over 25 years and have never taken 40iu at 1 time.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Most diabetics do not use 40 iu at a time. They would have to habe horrible control. Im a diabetic for over 25 years and have never taken 40iu at 1 time.
    I know about 10 diabetics who take shots throughout the day and none take less than 20iu at a time. And they do this all day long. They're not bodybuilding either

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I know about 10 diabetics who take shots throughout the day and none take less than 20iu at a time. And they do this all day long. They're not bodybuilding either
    The only way i see that is if they are still using an old style long acting slin where they are mixing the 2. I take lantis once a day at about 50iu but thats nothing a BB would use.
    Or the people you know have it really bad. Most people do not use that much
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

calstate23 is offline Banned
    So in a few days I will be starting my first insulin cycle
    5iu humulin r daily(will be upping the dose once I'm sure I can handle it)
    Activate xtreme
    Daa
    Will be using max-ot program? Good for this??

My other question is.. Can I have my carbs in the form of milk sugars? I plan on drinking 2 large shakes after the shot spaced 1 hour apart each with lots of milk in each one. How does this look?
    I honestly think taking insulin is stupid unless....

#1 You are close to true bodybuilder in shape and definition...

#2 You are taking GH in addition to number 1

#3 You are trying to compete at a national level in addition to number 1 & 2

Other then that, if you haven't maximized your physique to full potential as stated above it is stupid...And risking your health/ and or life..

In addition, if you even have to come onto a public forum and ask how to use insulin...You shouldn't even be taking it...Even if you are already number 1,2, and 3

What if I wanted to be stronger and compete pro powerlifting? Only bodybuilders can use insulin ? :P

lol i'm gonna call bullshit. how the hell do you know 10 diabetics who openly discuss how much they are taking a day with you? I hope you're not just some noob looking for us to tell you that insulin is the shortcut to getting jacked, and you should take it all day. The truth is everyone is different. My dad injects 25 IU's after a workout, and only consumes 20 grams of sugar and 50 grams of protein, but he has been doing this for years, has 25 years of lifting experience, and is a doctor. I would never recommend that to anyone, but he keeps living lol. Redbaron, who wrote the article I linked to you earlier, recommends 8 IU's. He knows what he is talking about. You can trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    What if I wanted to be stronger and compete pro powerlifting? Only bodybuilders can use insulin? :P
    Then, Adjust #1 - You have already peaked or are very close to it...To the size and strength as a good pro powerlifter. And leave in #2 and #3

I suggest first and foremost, those trying to take insulin "For a good looking physique" and are NOT on Pharm grade LEGIT GH you might as well just quit it now...

Besides the fact, that you already probably shouldn't be using it, without GH you will gain to much fat and will be hard to control a good hard physique.

Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Besides the fact, that you already probably shouldn't be using it, without GH you will gain to much fat and will be hard to control a good hard physique.
    You are assuming that all slin users who are not taking gh lack the competence to control their carb and fat intake while the slin is active. I have been cycling slin for quite some time with no substantial fat gain. There are dozens of posts from others with similar experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    You are assuming that all slin users who are not taking gh lack the competence to control their carb and fat intake while the slin is active. I have been cycling slin for quite some time with no substantial fat gain. There are dozens of posts from others with similar experiences.
    oooooooooooooooooh!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    I'm talking about those looking to pack on hard lean mass...It's not the way to go..If you are on aas cycle and insulin ..You will gain to much fat in my opinion..Being that your caloric intake will obviously be high on cycle if looking to gain..

The primetime for it is when you have bulked and gained size off gh, and steroids itself...Then cut to shreds, sitting pretty at over 200 lbs + with single digit bodyfat %...Then at this point combine it all together and you can gain and look out of this world if done right

If you're already lean and happy with your weight...Whatever, do want you want I guess...I'm just sayin optimal use..

Not just the average joe dipsh*t hoppin on the insulin train just because...

You can start a thread if you like and show me how your insulin cycles are working out for you with weekly updated photos...You might not be gaining fat but you probably aren't making outrageous gains because you're not using it correctly like how I posted above..

What I post above is optimal to ACTUALLY MAXIMIZE what insulin can do for you...
    Last edited by calstate23; 12-03-2012 at 10:44 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you do a YouTube search of injecting insulin, you will see diabetics use a dose of 40iu at a time. If 10iu is much more than is naturally produced and will yield good gains then why do diabetics inject 40 iu? Is 40iu a safe dose? Yield more gains? I don't see the reasoning here...
    Becasue diabetics that require insulin quite often do not produce any on their own. If they do produce some quite often they can rely on oral medications such as metformin or actos for treatment. Non diabetics, on the other hand, do produce insulin, so whatever you inject is in addition to the endogenous production of insulin. Its a cumulative effect - get it ?

Thread Information