RB3232 is offline Associate Member

Advise on Splitting HGH dose with food

Hey guys,

So I've finally got my next order of kits in so I can up my dosage. I'm at 3 Iu's now and splitting them into two inj. What are the best times for this (I've read morning and mid afternoon) and how do you combat eating around these injections since I lift between 2-4 pm everyday.

Thank you

For 3iu/ed just take all of it as soon as you wake up. It doesn't really matter if you split up 3iu/ed in two shots or just take it in one shot. If you take it as soon as you wake up you'll generally have enough time before you eat breakfast.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    For 3iu/ed just take all of it as soon as you wake up. It doesn't really matter if you split up 3iu/ed in two shots or just take it in one shot. If you take it as soon as you wake up you'll generally have enough time before you eat breakfast.
    I agree u only nned to split if u get sides.
    I do mine before bed.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I'm following marcus' guide, he says to start splitting them up.. what about once i start getting into the 5-6 iu range?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    I'm following marcus' guide, he says to start splitting them up.. what about once i start getting into the 5-6 iu range?
    if you can handle it without sides then no real need to split i.m.o, various opinions on it but wont make a massive difference at end of day

if you cant handle sides then split into 3i.u am/pm

are you using t4?

I'm going to be starting that shortly yes

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    if you can handle it without sides then no real need to split i.m.o, various opinions on it but wont make a massive difference at end of day

if you cant handle sides then split into 3i.u am/pm

are you using t4?
    In regards to the T4.. can I just use T3? and if so what dose should I do because the one from AR is like 200 MCG per ml

DanB is offline Banned
    yes you can, but there is a reason that t4 is generally used and to be honest I cant not give you an exact answer, i think it may be because your body will still be lacking t4 and although it dosnt do much if you supplement t3, it still has a purpose which it cant complete (dont take that as gospel) and I aint going to google it and then pretend I know what Im talking about and now that you mention it this has got me thinking because it is something i really should understand since im using gh/peps/t4 so i really should fully understand what is happening in my body, I will look into it but these things take time so I may know a man who can answer it for us

I know that t4 converts to t3 at a rate of roughly 4/1 now this is where my understanding gets well shit lol and for fear of looking stupid and posting something incorrect im just going to stop here, i'll pm somebody a link to here and see if they can share something a little more imformative then my attempt lol
    Last edited by DanB; 12-10-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    yes you can, but there is a reason that t4 is generally used and to be honest I cant not give you an exact answer, i think it may be because your body will still be lacking t4 and although it dosnt do much if you supplement t3, it still has a purpose which it cant complete (dont take that as gospel) and I aint going to google it and then pretend I know what Im talking about and now that you mention it this has got me thinking because it is something i really should understand since im using gh/peps/t4 so i really should fully understand what is happening in my body, I will look into it but these things take time so I may know a man who can answer it for us

I know that t4 converts to t3 at a rate of roughly 4/1 now this is where my understanding gets well shit lol and for fear of looking stupid and posting something incorrect im just going to stop here, i'll pm somebody a link to here and see if they can share something a little more imformative then my attempt lol
    ok great thank you for the information

Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    In regards to the T4.. can I just use T3? and if so what dose should I do because the one from AR is like 200 MCG per ml
    The simple answer is yes take t4. Gh will upregulate the conversion of t4 to t3 and leave t4 levels low so supplementing t4 will not only sustain normal t4 levels but the actual conversion process of t4 to t3 can be very synergistic with gh.

For many people and my personal experience is that gh will suppress t4 which is the opposite of what we want from our gh because if t4 is suppressed than there's not an optimal amount of t4 available to convert to t3 which will cause t3 levels to be low as well. There's a good write up on here that explains it that I'll find and post up.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    What if someone has an over active thyroid. Would this slow it down to normal levels?

What is the name for T4 that i can google to buy it online

Thyroxine

And what is the recommended dose per day on T4, 50-100 MCG?

100mcg a day is a pretty common dosage for 3 - 6iu. And make sure to not eat around the time you take it b/c food and especially caffeine can affect absorption.

what about caffeine around my HGH dose? i usually wake up, pin the gh then go downstairs have have a cup of black coffee with 4 whole eggs

Should be fine bud.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    so anyone whos taking g.h at a reasonable level (5i.u e.d ) should be running t4 as well ?

IMHO yes. When I started taking t4 with my GH it seemed liked I upped the dose by a couple iu and 100mcg keeps my thyroid levels in optimal range.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    IMHO yes. When I started taking t4 with my GH it seemed liked I upped the dose by a couple iu and 100mcg keeps my thyroid levels in optimal range.
    ok great . thanks . so t4 is a type of steroid ? sorry im not familiar with it . is there a brand you would recommend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    great thanks !

Thread Information