aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member

Will taking 2-4ius of hgh in the morning shut down my natural production?

I'm 18 and have low igf-1 levels for my age (202mg/nl). I'm tired most of the time and I feel like my hgh levels have something to do with this. I'm also short as well. I read somewhere on this forum that if you take hgh in the morning it won't shut down natural production. Is this true?
    Last edited by aestheticsfirst; 12-05-2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Typo

I would recommend that you go see a doctor. You're young and I think it would not be smart to self medicate HGH at your age.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Like Scotch recommended, seeing a doctor at 18 is very important. Self medicating is not a good idea at all.

The theory about not shutting down your gh by taking in the morning is because many adhere to the idea that taking hgh in the evening might interfer with your natural gh production since your heaviest gh pulse is about 2 hours after falling asleep. And if one injects hgh at night then your own natural pulse could actually start to rely on the synthetic thinking your own production is no longer needed; so it could start to slow or shut down relying on the synthetic instead.

So this is the reason many say to take in the morning plus it does help to blunt cortisol in the morning which is desired as well.

But I am giving you these thoughts just to help answer why in the morning. But! in no way will anyone here on this forum ever suggest or recommend anyone take hgh at 18. Your growth plates could still be open. And if so, if you take hgh while you are still growing you could potentially get odd growth you might not want. It is not something to take lightly.

Please if you think you truly need it, then go see a doctor to get a prescription. And if you are doing this to get taller which many guys come on here thinking will happen, again, need to see a doctor for this too.

Also keep in mind at 18 you could still get taller. You could still have a growth spurt. The best way to get the best bang for your buck? Go to bed early. And I am being serious. Remember your natural production is heaviest after falling asleep so the earlier you get to sleep, the more time you have to grow. Sleep is when we grow. 'tis true.

There are many guys here who are not tall. They have confidence. There are guys who are tall without confidence. And it is confidence which attracts. And the way to get confidence is to challenge yourself by taking on a project and stick to it so you succeed. This will build your confidence greatly.

Hope some of this helps.

SM

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    what great , genuine advice . you should take it ................

Thread Information