Thread: Thailand, HGH

Kenny86 is offline Associate Member

Thailand, HGH

I've been reading threads on buying HGH in Thailand, so im thinking of going on holiday there next year to purchase my course. Just wondering if anyone has places that they tend to go to? With Thailand being a big place I dont want to end up somewhere that has nothing available.

If this question is against the rules please could you PM me and I will edit.

Cheers

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    i used to live there . the only places you will have a chance is in bkk or pattaya . anywhere else and the chance of it being fake dramatically increases and so will the price .....

be warned countering is rife there , all the pharmacy's are at it and so are the expats .its either of ignorance or deception .
    generics are everywhere (blue tops ... yellow tops blah blah blah .. dont be sucked in ....) the likelihood of you bumping into someone who has legit gear with be rare .
    Pharmacy's are your best bet .but they too will try to rip you off or be ignorant themselves ... but do your ground work and dont go for the cheaper option i.e generics as they will be sh*t for sure ...............the only time i got the real deal was when someone got them from Europe or russia and brought them in .....

cheers mate, is there anywhere esle where im more likely to get legit stuff? like everyone I dont wanna waste my hard earned cash on fake HGH.

I'm wanting to travel for it then hopefully have a better chance instead of relying on someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86 View Post
    cheers mate, is there anywhere esle where im more likely to get legit stuff? like everyone I dont wanna waste my hard earned cash on fake HGH.

I'm wanting to travel for it then hopefully have a better chance instead of relying on someone else.
    either bangkok or pattaya . dont bother anywhere else and only deal with a pharmacy . atleast you have a chance in these . most people who talk of thailand as a place to get hgh are referring to generics and so is a waist of time .....

where are you based ?

im based UK mate, im just more worried of what to look out for, tried a few from sources around my area but never get the real stuff so just wasting me money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86 View Post
    im based UK mate, im just more worried of what to look out for, tried a few from sources around my area but never get the real stuff so just wasting me money.
    ok understood .thailand wont be any different . basically all your going to get in thailand is generics. blue tops n yellow tops etc ..............and they are shit anyway . if your going for a holiday anyway then just focus on that and you have a great time . thailand is good for copies ........

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    ok understood .thailand wont be any different . basically all your going to get in thailand is generics. blue tops n yellow tops etc ..............and they are shit anyway . if your going for a holiday anyway then just focus on that and you have a great time . thailand is good for copies ........

dont mean to be negative . just telling you how it is there . i lived there for about 15 yrs ..,. great place . but to be honest u.k is as good as thailand as far as getting hgh... happy to help ....

I'd rather be told the truth then I know where I stand.
    Is there any other countries you'd recommened?
    Whats the best to look out for in the UK? Spoke to a few people and they reckon not much Growth getting in.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This thread is against the rules NO straight source talk guys.

Not asking for any names/sources just trying to get best places to go for it. Dont wanna lose any more money

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86
    Not asking for any names/sources just trying to get best places to go for it. Dont wanna lose any more money
    Asking where to obtain isn't far from phishing for a distributor. If you are being told where to go, it's still phishing for sources. Please refrain from doing so.

Thanks mate.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Bumrungrad International Hospital on Nana Noi, is the only place I would trust buying GH in Thailand.

PM's a great tool.

apologies . i was trying to be as general as possible ..... my advice was more in relation to thailand more than anything else ..........

Who can I PM then to find out what I need to no?

swithuk cheers mate for your help.

I thought this forum was to help people, to try nd make sure people arnt doing things stupidly. I'm asking for advice. I dont no people on here to start PMing so how am i supposed to find out about what im asking?

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    I have lived in Pattaya for 5 years just recently leaving there and also have experience on the whats going on in Bkk. Iv'e been on HGH for all that time along with other HRT stuff. I know all the right Pharmacies etc. to go to. In all that time I never once bought my HGH from Thailand. As mentioned the fake market is just to well established there. If you need anything else it's great, but not HGH.

As far as Bumrungrad, as someone mentioned as of a month or two ago they won't prescribe HGH. I might be wrong, but I tried and have two other friends who have all the BW's to support need, but were still refused. In addition their Anti Aging department called "The Wellness Center" is way too conservative/old school for my liking.

Sorry for the negative report, but I wouldn't take the risk.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    ^^^same in the islands to the south. plenty of good test etc made here but even though i can get gh from my pharmacy i still don't buy it here because i don't want to assume the risk.

thanks for the advice guys every little bit helps.

I've read a thread about there not being any legit HGH in the UK now so thats why I was looking at going and getting my own.

I no a couple of sources in the UK but just dont know who to trust

It's just sad that something so good, like HGH, is such a crap shoot to buy.

Am I allowed to ask what pharm grade companies are called? Just so I can have alook about for ones which have verification codes on

bump

Bump please

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    gh very hard find in thai chemists usually raided every month (cant afford bribe money) or they dont even stock it- they try make thai place more family friendly. its their but usually need order a month in advance from local dealer that can afford to pay the monthly bribe to police , the chemist that say they can get but pay now u get tommorow they run off to dealer get it n run the money back to them. thailand has a licienced pharm hgh called unigen hgh in 3 x 15iu vials but only export it i think. they cannot import pharm grade into thailand due to some law they havbe. so only generics meditech, globetropin, counterfit jintropin - the only hgh i would use in that country is ********** . dont pm me as i dont know anything just stating facts/laws
    Last edited by yom; 12-20-2012 at 07:04 AM.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    hyge

Thread Information