diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member

Would I benefit from melanoton in my situation?

Thinking about trying the stuff.

I'm going on vacation for three-ish weeks.

Questions:

Is three weeks an adequate amount of time for melanotan? My goal is just to give me some color for the winter.

Where im going, it is most likely going to be cold and rainy. I plan on using tanning beds <--- waste of time?

When you reconstitute it does it have to be kept in the fridge? My family im staying with will freak if they see it lol. If it has to be, I put in a box outside or something.

That's it! Thanks.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Melanotan II is what you will want if your looking to improve your tan. I've been on it for about 4 weeks now while tanning (tanning bed) 2-3 times per week and I'm dramatically darker. It did take about 3 weeks before I started noticing effects. You will have to keep the MTII in the fridge so you might be SOL. Personally it sounds like you might need to do more research before using as it causes nausea in some.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Melanotan II is what you will want if your looking to improve your tan. I've been on it for about 4 weeks now while tanning (tanning bed) 2-3 times per week and I'm dramatically darker. It did take about 3 weeks before I started noticing effects. You will have to keep the MTII in the fridge so you might be SOL. Personally it sounds like you might need to do more research before using as it causes nausea in some.
    Thanks for your input. Did some research after posting this actually. It seems like you can avoid a lot of the sides by starting out low and working your way up.

I'm thinking about starting out at .25mg for 5 days and try .5mg for 5 days and go from there. I'll probably just buy a small container of protein powder and put the vials in a small bag and hide them in the powder in the fridge lol...

Thread Information