jholl is offline Junior Member

What would happen if you were caught with HGH

Just out of curiosity, wondering what the consequences would be if by some chance you were caught in the US with HGH (without a prescription). I know some states classify it as controlled but from what i've been reading most states don't.

also providing it were just enough for personal use rather than for distribution.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt worry about it if its personal ............

I think most local law enforcement are ignorant of HGH. If they think it's a narcotic they could make your life miserable. Even if you don't get charged, just the hassle of clearing your name take time and $$$. Best not to get caught.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Make no mistake about this. If you are found in possession of HGH without a prescription, you WILL be charged with 3rd degree felony possession of a (CDS) controlled dangerous substance. Depending on weather or not you already have a criminal record and how extensive it is will determine your consequences. If it is a first offense your looking at fines and possible pti or probation. If you have a record already, you absolutely CAN get state prison time. (Max 5 years) on 3rd degree felonys. And yes, that's for possession, not distribution

this is what i was thinking, although completely ridiculous i figure they will try to screw you as hard as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    Make no mistake about this. If you are found in possession of HGH without a prescription, you WILL be charged with 3rd degree felony possession of a (CDS) controlled dangerous substance. Depending on weather or not you already have a criminal record and how extensive it is will determine your consequences. If it is a first offense your looking at fines and possible pti or probation. If you have a record already, you absolutely CAN get state prison time. (Max 5 years) on 3rd degree felonys. And yes, that's for possession, not distribution

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jholl View Post
    this is what i was thinking, although completely ridiculous i figure they will try to screw you as hard as possible.
    Yes they will and as ridiculous as it is, unfortunately the court system will treat this no differently then if caught with rec. Street drugs.

what if you had vials of gh and had them labeled as igf or ghrp for example?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    Yes they will and as ridiculous as it is, unfortunately the court system will treat this no differently then if caught with rec. Street drugs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jholl View Post
    what if you had vials of gh and had them labeled as igf or ghrp for example?
    I don't believe those items are on the DEA's list of scheduled/controlled substances, however if you are not a lisenced researcher, I'm not sure if you are allowed to be in possession of them. You should check your local laws on that as they could vary from state to state.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    i believe your charge would be dependant on the class of drug, in most cases " perscription drug without a perscription" which ive seen people go from probabtion to years depending on amount and what it was and how many offenses. But I wouldnt worry about it unless your riding around with it in your cup holder every day. which ive seen as well, some of them police officers themselfs

Thread Information