jonny141 is offline Junior Member

How about hGH Peptide fragment 176-191

Anyone use this...is it good at cutting weight? what is dosage? Times a day? thanks for any help...

greekfreak is offline New Member
    3 jabs a day,
    1st pre fasted cardio...
    2nd pre workout/
    3rd i took 40 mins after post workout shake...ripped me up. mind thou my diet was spot on...

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    From personal experience, it does work however....would I run it again? No. For the money spent (well where I'am, Frag isn't cheap ) and for the results / effort required, I would just stick to ensuring your diet is spot on as greekfreak mentioned, carido post workout and throw in some oxy elite and you'll get similar results, save money and not become a pin cushion.

Frag is no wonder peptide, you need to run it for a while and 3 pins ed along with another peptide like ghrp 2/6 is recommend. Also, running frag you need to pin at the right time, preferably in a fasted mode. Don't do it when you have stored energy in you, as it will be pretty much useless e.g pin then having post shake.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    in comparison to a GHRH / GHRP ( AKA mod grf(1-29) or CJC ???? w/o DAC) do you think the hgh frag is better for fat loss? which protocol would you suspect to be more effective?

I feel on my ghrh/ghrp combo im able to stay lean and get away with a few cheats I normally wouldnt be able to , i have no experience with hgh frag

Thread Information