Thread: Igf-1

Weah is offline Junior Member

Igf-1

I just wonder if you have some opinions about what kind of peptide is the best? Especially the Igf-1. Should I go for Hgh or some kind of Igf-1? I have for a long time wanted to go for a Ostarine and some kind of growth hormone cycle.

Bump

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Search bar boss

If it's real igf-1, give it a go. If it's igf-lr3, save your money. HGH is awesome stuff. You just have to stay on it a while to really feel some benefits. Whether you start on peptide or not would depend on your goals and your age.

I thought that Igf-lr3 was the real deal? What is the real deal? I have for a long time wanted to take some HGH because of my knees and sports perforamce. Should I go for igf-1 or HGH? I am 24 years old and want to be a pro soccer player and lift a lot in the gym

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weah View Post
    I thought that Igf-lr3 was the real deal? What is the real deal? I have for a long time wanted to take some HGH because of my knees and sports perforamce. Should I go for igf-1 or HGH? I am 24 years old and want to be a pro soccer player and lift a lot in the gym
    lol what?! if you're not a pro soccer player by now, you never will be one. and i don't know what the hell scotchguard02 is talking about. igf-lr3 is good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    lol what?! if you're not a pro soccer player by now, you never will be one. and i don't know what the hell scotchguard02 is talking about. igf-lr3 is good stuff.
    Maybe you have limits but I don't

Thread Information