Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Knee pain when squatting from hgh?

I've been on genotropin for 3 weeks at around 2-2.5ius and my past couple leg days have led to really sore knees, mainly after squatting, i've never had this knee pain, has anyone else had hgh do this to their knees? is that most likely what its from and will subside?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys need to start listening to marcus and believing what is said about the HGH unless you have a prescription and getting it from the pharmacy. Soon we are going to have a large number of people suffering from tendon and bone problems from the cortisone and other ingredients they are putting in the bottles to mimic HGH. You can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink as they say.

Trust me I know the pain so to speak $$$ it's not worth the risk anymore and you may not ever recover in the long run.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...07#post6186407

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You guys need to start listening to marcus and believing what is said about the HGH unless you have a prescription and getting it from the pharmacy. Soon we are going to have a large number of people suffering from tendon and bone problems from the cortisone and other ingredients they are putting in the bottles to mimic HGH. You can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink as they say.

Trust me I know the pain so to speak $$$ it's not worth the risk anymore and you may not ever recover in the long run.
    genotropin is 100% legit phara grade

Unless you get it from the pharmacy yourself or your best friend for life did you never know. Even the pharmacies who make real hgh in China have been selling fake via black market. Ask Ronnie.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-25-2012 at 11:06 AM.

i hear ya ... but specifically .... where did you get your g.h ? legit or not ?

Longevity clinic. Hrt doctor.

i mean Angel of death

im sayin his g.h is legit pharma

likelifting is offline Senior Member

I'm just pinned my last dose of HGH??? yesterday. I have another 100ius or so, but not going to pin it. Not throwing it out either. I'm switching to peptides.

Zeezer is offline Junior Member
    Ran some rips for a few months and my knees got so bad I was losing serious time on simple bob and weave due to the pain(aside from all the other bizarre sides like backne). **** generics. I cant bring myself to even give them away much less sell them. I'm using the rest of mine for target practice. The truly sad part is that I have hundreds of dollars left these worthless ****s and not enough bullets.

I mean the dude I get from is deff reliable with all the other stuff...he claims he's getting this from a parent that has a script for their kid who is done using it (to grow) but now flipping for extra cash. it looks like genotropin...I've been sleeping better. the sore knees isn't a usual side??

these seem so legit they're in all the right packaging, its the cartridge which is definitely harder to fake and they come sealed in these things you need to un-peel to open. the print is all printed directly onto the glass its not a sticker which i heard is a huge sign. 36iu cartridges genotropin

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    I mean the dude I get from is deff reliable with all the other stuff...he claims he's getting this from a parent that has a script for their kid who is done using it (to grow) but now flipping for extra cash. it looks like genotropin...I've been sleeping better. the sore knees isn't a usual side??
    In that case I would say you are G2G but 99.99% of us wont have a connection like that.

See the real problem is as many now have stated it's a catch 22. Even though you know it's not any good and may be causing harm you just cant throw it out because you paid good hard earned cash for it. Trust me, I have been there also and I have a box full of Tren /Mast that I know is 100% I just cant throw out. lol I will never shoot it, never sell it or give it away. I will put it in the trash in the morning though because I don't need it taking up room in my safe and I need to follow my own suggestions.

yeah honestly i'm pretty sure this stuff is real but a month or so before this I was on some crappy blues and fake rips and now I'm wondering if I have some lasting effects from those because those blues didn't feel right at all

If what you said is true on how/who you are getting it from there should be no question and I would keep using them. Just dont use to much. There is really no need to go over 5iu a day max if it's real. You will have great results after about 3 months, maybe less and of course long term.

One thing you might want to look into is also supplementing your T4 because real HGH will deplete it at higher doses.

Hopefully the blue tops didnt do any damage or permanent damage. I really fear in the near future we are going to start hearing a lot of horror stories from generic HGH users or as usually people wont put 2+2 together on what caused the problem but they will be trying to figure out why they have bone degeneration and tendon issues.

BTW I did follow my own rules and put my stuff in the trash. Yeah it was hard. Looked good but I know it wasnt and dont want/need to temptation on trying it out someday.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-31-2012 at 05:45 AM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Chinese HGH is illegal in the Middle East, We can only buy the major brands of gh here.

yeah I think we all have a little bit of hoarding in our blood haha. but yeah I'm positive the blue tops were doing something wrong because after a while I started feeling like shit after my dose. Ive been off them for about 16 days but I think I'm still feeling residual effects...which is kind of scary because I have no clue what is was that I was taking. I feel better now than I did last week though so I'm praying this just sorts itself out soon. When I think about it whatever I was taking I took for about a month so it would make sense that it takes some time to clear up

Well luckily it was only a month and hopefully there is no permanent damage. There are guys who have been and are taking them for months on end or longer and I have no doubt we are going to start hearing some horror stories. Also as I said we wont hear most of them because people will just stop working out and using them due to health issues and this forum will be a think in the past so they will never report back. Most will never know why they are sick or have these strange bone and tendon degeneration issues.

Hopefully your HGH will help turn things around also. Yeah it will probably take a while for things to clear out of your system.

Dont be shy about warning other in regards to generics or bluetops. Every one person who listens may be a life you/we save.

thats what I'm hoping, that the hgh speeds things up, and I believe it is as I'm sleeping better and better.

hopefully this thread serves as a warning to people currently on blue top generics. if people really are putting prednisone in the generics then there is going to be a huge problem. just look up the side effects of prednisone, it seems absolutely devastating, and the people prescribed prednisone are usually in life or death situations and have to take it.

solidss is offline Junior Member
    Damn! That's why I prefer pharma grade. Dude I read your thread, good info here about Genotropin and I wonder if you can pm me some photos of the real thing just to compare with what I'll be buying next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    thats what I'm hoping, that the hgh speeds things up, and I believe it is as I'm sleeping better and better.

hopefully this thread serves as a warning to people currently on blue top generics. if people really are putting prednisone in the generics then there is going to be a huge problem. just look up the side effects of prednisone, it seems absolutely devastating, and the people prescribed prednisone are usually in life or death situations and have to take it.
    Prednisone isnt good but some are using Cortisone and that's worse.

Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    Damn! That's why I prefer pharma grade. Dude I read your thread, good info here about Genotropin and I wonder if you can pm me some photos of the real thing just to compare with what I'll be buying next week.
    The problem is, what you are getting is it Pharmacy grade??? or is it FROM a pharmacy? There is a difference. LOTS of places claim it's Pharmacy grade. Lots also claim it comes from a pharmacy. Most of these pharmacies are nothing more than UGL and the product has passed through several hands already.

Also some of the well known pharmacies that actually produce HGH are selling the real/good HGH only to other pharmacies for RX while distributing bunk HGH through the back door to UGL and mail order. It really sucks how bad it's gotten the last year.

If what you said is true on how/who you are getting it from there should be no question and I would keep using them. Just dont use to much. There is really no need to go over 5iu a day max if it's real. You will have great results after about 3 months, maybe less and of course long term.

One thing you might want to look into is also supplementing your T4 because real HGH will deplete it at higher doses.

Hopefully the blue tops didnt do any damage or permanent damage. I really fear in the near future we are going to start hearing a lot of horror stories from generic HGH users or as usually people wont put 2+2 together on what caused the problem but they will be trying to figure out why they have bone degeneration and tendon issues.

BTW I did follow my own rules and put my stuff in the trash. Yeah it was hard. Looked good but I know it wasnt and dont want/need to temptation on trying it out someday.

I'm using 2.88 ius a day right now and sleeping great, skin looks better. I'm 3 and a half weeks in and I'm thinking depending on how it goes I may stay at this dose. When I used real yellow tops 3 years or so ago I used 3.33 ius and loved it. I'm thinking that 2.88 ius of this has to be equal to or better than that so I might stay around here. I don't like to go high with the dose especially with how much I'm paying (and I'm not looking for or expecting crazy muscle gains)

As an experiment I only injected into one side of my belly these 3 weeks and its CRAZY how much spot reduction this shit does. I have a nice size indent where I've been injecting it. Definitely powerful stuff.

Thread Information