Thread: Very sore feet

mike1968 is offline New Member

Very sore feet

Iam taking hgh for 3 weeks now and I have very sore feet. I have problems walking sometimes. Has anyone experence this problem...thanks any info would be great

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1968
    Iam taking hgh for 3 weeks now and I have very sore feet. I have problems walking sometimes. Has anyone experence this problem...thanks any info would be great
    How much are you taking????

Very little because it hearts to much..1u a day now and when I started it was 3u a day

Parasthesia and hypoesthesia are both common side effects with GH but typically seen from very high dosing or lower doses after extended use (several years consecutively). Your dose is low enough, unless it was reconstituted improperly and the concentration is not 1:1.

The former condition refers to pain or burning, usually in the hands or feet. The latter refers to a loss of sensation to stimuli.

Parasthesia in particular however, can also be caused by peripheral vascular disease (PVD) an GH can have an impact on cardiac function and hypertension. Have you checked your BP recently?

I got my blood checked and its great

Iam putting a 1cc and a half of water in the bottles

I guess I will stop usage. I can,t support the pain in my feet anymore. Thanks a lot for the info.

Iam putting a 1cc and a half of water in the bottles
    So 150iu to reconstitute? Bacstat water? Is the lyophilized powder 15iu?

I got my blood checked and its great
    Lipid panel done as well? Blood pressure normal?

I guess I will stop usage. I can,t support the pain in my feet anymore. Thanks a lot for the info.
    If its the GH the pain should regress and stop after the GH is discontinued.

There could be other factors contributing to your pain so if it does not stop when the GH is discontinued.

Have you had your glucose tested as well?

I do have high blood presure and I taking pills for that. My hgh is 15iu and Iam using Bacstat water.The brand of hgh is arctotropin

After I stop usage how long should it take for the side effect to leave if its the hgh

I do have high blood presure and I taking pills for that. My hgh is 15iu and Iam using Bacstat water.The brand of hgh is arctotropin
    Ok, well the pre existing hypertension would be a confounding factor, but again, your dose is low enough I wouldn't expect the GH to be causing any HTN or contributing to PVD unless your BP is spiking.

As mentioned, other factors can contribute to foot pain (diabetes, gout, to name only a few).

You could try to discontinue a few weeks and see if you get any relief.

After I stop usage how long should it take for the side effect to leave if its the hgh
    If its GH related, you should see an improvement in a few days, a week at the longest. Patients with peripheral sensory neuropathy start to notice a reduction in PSN symptoms in about 3-5 days.

Thanks a lot for the info

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    If its GH related, you should see an improvement in a few days, a week at the longest. Patients with peripheral sensory neuropathy start to notice a reduction in PSN symptoms in about 3-5 days.
    Well MuscleInk Its been 6 days now and nothing has changed, my feet are still very sore. I guess I will go see my doctor.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like it could be a back issue. That's better than the alternative being the HGH. If it was the HGH I would be concerned what was really in the vial although it still could be that and it's just continuing??? I read post where it was shown how some manufactures of fake HGH are using cortisone since it will mimic some of the sides people are expecting although it causes long term tendon damage.

Hopefully it's unrelated. Do you have any pain in your back or legs? Try getting a couple of foot massage. They have helped me a lot in the past when my feet were bad due to my lower back.

Thread Information