Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member

Water retention or fat loss?

Ive been trying to read up on HGH and hopefully you more knowledgeable bros can help me out with a quick question. I read that one of the major side effects of HGH use is water retention. I also read one of the main benefits is fat loss. I understand technically these are 2 different things however each contradicts the other. Can someone help explain to me how this works? Is there a "fine line" somewhere in terms of dosage that needs to be adhered to? Does the water retention come WHILE your losing body fat? Please tell me what I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated. I'm ignorant to the HGH world but trying to learn.

alex18 is offline Member
    You burn fat and hold water..... Holding water increases your overall weight but your still burning fat as long as your diet is in check...

HGH doesn't really hold water like water retention. Water retention is when water is held outside the muscle so you look puffy and round. That same water in the muscles is hypertrophy where you look huge and ripped. HGH moisturize collagen in the soft tissue. People call it water retention, but it really isn't. You doesn't really lose fat or reduce the number of fat cells. The size of the fat cells get smaller. HGH is really good at increasing your body metabolism so you burn more energy. Your body takes energy from the adipose tissue (fat) to power your body. Thus, fat loss.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjerdog View Post
    Ive been trying to read up on HGH and hopefully you more knowledgeable bros can help me out with a quick question. I read that one of the major side effects of HGH use is water retention. I also read one of the main benefits is fat loss. I understand technically these are 2 different things however each contradicts the other. Can someone help explain to me how this works? Is there a "fine line" somewhere in terms of dosage that needs to be adhered to? Does the water retention come WHILE your losing body fat? Please tell me what I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated. I'm ignorant to the HGH world but trying to learn.
    It is both...When you pull out the gh you will drop all the excess water and the final package will be revealed..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post

It is both...When you pull out the gh you will drop all the excess water and the final package will be revealed..
    I dropped 8lbs last time i stopped the gh. Looked great
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I dropped 8lbs last time i stopped the gh. Looked great
    Yes yes...That is it right there..

gixxer, did you notice any decrease in performance when you went off HGH?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    gixxer, did you notice any decrease in performance when you went off HGH?
    Performance in what ways
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Great stuff. Thanks guys

Thread Information