briansvk is offline Associate Member

HGH, GHRP-2, Mod-GRF, T4

Hi.

Please guys I would like to know your opinion to the following cycle. Or an opinion from guy who has already tried this. This cycle is an pre contest preparation, last two months before the show.
    The cycle will contain: Test Prop 100mg/EOD, Drostanolone Prop 100mg/EOD, Trenbolone Hexa 100mg/EOD.

Along with this AS:
    HGH (Norditropin Simplexx) 1.5IU morning, 1.5IU before training
    GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 200mcg before sleep
    T4 100mcg/day

Clenbuterol might be added for last 3 week in the end of the cycle if needed.

What do you think about combination of HGH with peptides? What is your opinion about T4 along with HGH?

Looking forward to any opinion or advice. Thanks.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kinda curious why you would pin the HGH before training and not after? Nothing wrong w/ combining HGH w/ peps..some actually pin peps and then 10 mins later pin HGH. Your call on which protocol you use just thought I'd throw that out there. Some people do hold a bit of water on HGH and peps so this is something to be aware of since you're prepping for a contest. I've used 100mcg T4 w/ both peps and HGH and it helped to cut me up nicely so good call in adding this into the mix. Overall pre contest prep cycle looks good.

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Yeah thank you. I wanted to try morning/before training protocol because one of my mates went this way before his last comp and said id for very good, so I want to give it a try. All right, so I will probably stop using peps and HGH about 7 days before contest like test prop, because of the water. Thanks

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    Yeah thank you. I wanted to try morning/before training protocol because one of my mates went this way before his last comp and said id for very good, so I want to give it a try. All right, so I will probably stop using peps and HGH about 7 days before contest like test prop, because of the water. Thanks
    Sounds like a plan! Best of luck!

Thread Information