mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hexarelin vs CJC-1295/GHRP-6 stack

Is Hexarelin alone superior vs stacking CJC-1295/GHRP-6 together?

This was brought up today in teh gym by one of the pro's , and well pro advice is iffy at best cause i dont eat, train or abuse gear like they do i wanted to find out more on the topic cause info on Hexarelin is lacking.

thanks guys!!

kmms is offline Productive Member
    each of these ghrh's and ghrp's do a small amount individually but when added together they have a synergistic effect. "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"

hexarelin is only used by a small percentage of people who use peptides for our purposes. it's probably possible to effect a larger GH pulse with a larger dose of hexarelin (well in excess of 1mcg per kg) on its own versus a combo of cjc and ghrp6 but it's quite likely that there will be negative effects in doing so that are not there in the cjc/ghrp combo. i think it's important to remember the role of cjc or mod grf1-29 and why we include it in these combos to begin with. taking hexarelin or any ghrp on its own to me would be like throwing a dart at the wall and hoping a dart board will show up.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    isn't 2-3mcg/kg the bodybuilding norm?

Are you referring to prolactin and cortisol issues as the negative effect you speak of?

i have read up on peptides but quite frankly i know shit all about them. This is all very over whelming.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    if people are using 2-3mcg/kg then they should just lower the dose to 1mcg/kg and spend the rest of the money on GH. or buy a car or start a business or something.

hexarelin is known to mess with sleep and people that don't sleep well don't work out well and they don't recover well. you are also more likely to desensitize to hexarelin faster than the other ghrp's and take longer to re-sensitize to it. why bother really, it's only about as effective as ghrp2.

Thread Information