viking88 is offline Associate Member

Trying to restore my health...could use some help

Been awhile since I've been on here

So I was in a car accident 6 months ago, subsequent to that I was having extreme anxiety(panic attacks) on a daily basis. Started seeing a chiropractor and now have tht anxiety under control, but what I am left with is severe brain fog and cognitive decline(have a hard time forming sentences like I used to, my vocabulary is not what it used to be, etc) I have insomnia, lost color in my skin, hair is falling out, lost 50 pounds of muscle, I mean I am just falling apart

I have read that GH can induce neurogensis and help repair the brain and help restore your cognitive abilities and overall health.

Is there a GH peptide combo that you could recommend to me, I used to want to take real GH, but I understand that I'm too young for that. Plus I like that peptides increase your own natural production.... I got my GH levels tested, and while I am within range, I am on the low side, my doctor wants to give me sermoliean? I know I'm spelling it wrong, but something like that, but I heard you need to combine peptides for effectiveness

I'm looking to repair my brain and help with my sleep as well as experience all the restoration capabilities that growth hormone can help with. I am not trying to gain muscle or get lean off it

Also, don't you have to take GHRH with GHRPs ? That taking one without the other is pointless?
    Last edited by viking88; 02-08-2013 at 06:27 PM.

And what about igf 1? Could that help with my cognitive/health issues ?

How old are you and what are your stats? HGH is good stuff. It sounds like your condition's serious. I would seek professional help before you self medicate.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    How old are you and what are your stats? HGH is good stuff. It sounds like your condition's serious. I would seek professional help before you self medicate.
    I'm seeing an anti aging doctor, and I have done a barrage of tests. I'm all good, my mind and body are just burnt out from that period of intense anxiety, looking to use growth hormone peptides to restore everything

Any suggestions ?

i forgot the average iq on here is about 75, as soon as i used a big word like neurogenesis i scared you guys all off

haha idiots

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viking88
    i forgot the average iq on here is about 75, as soon as i used a big word like neurogenesis i scared you guys all off

haha idiots
    Typical. A 20 year old punk thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I have about as many years in medicine as you've been alive kid.

That display of arrogance won't get you far here or in life. You could've learned a lot if you chose a humbled approach. Instead you've just ostracized yourself from members with formal and experiential knowledge who could have been assets to you.

Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Typical. A 20 year old punk thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I have about as many years in medicine as you've been alive kid.

That display of arrogance won't get you far here or in life. You could've learned a lot if you chose a humbled approach. Instead you've just ostracized yourself from members with formal and experiential knowledge who could have been assets to you.

Bravo.
    Well said, agreed 100%.
    -XL

jing jai

Viking88

Most people are on here to help eachother and pass on knowledge, I have sympathy for your situation and understand your frustration but don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    -XL

jing jai

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Viking88

Most people are on here to help eachother and pass on knowledge, I have sympathy for your situation and understand your frustration but don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    I prefer your response. Much more diplomacy and tact.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viking88

haha idiots
    Viking88
    You need to humble yourself here. Many of the forum members who share their knowledge have way more experience then you think in both the medical field and real life experience.

Thread Information