Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: how much t4 with hgh

OnTheSauce is offline Banned

how much t4 with hgh

My t4 levels were bottomed out while t3 was almost out of range high. How much t4 do u supplement with Hgh?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    I am taking 100mcg a day dosing in the morning... It is just enough.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    when using it I take 50mcg-100mcg daily at night

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    I am taking 100mcg a day . I was taking it early in the morning and now im taking it at night - not sure which is best .....

100mcg/ed is pretty normal. T4 works great with HGH.

I would imagine u want to dose it when Hgh is present. Ill do it in the morning with my shot.

It doesn't matter when you take it re your GH shot. Just don't take it with food as food and caffeine can affect its absorption.

ok about how long do you have to wait after food

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I would imagine u want to dose it when Hgh is present. Ill do it in the morning with my shot.
    T4 has a long half-life so no need pin it close to your hgh shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It doesn't matter when you take it re your GH shot. Just don't take it with food as food and caffeine can affect its absorption.
    Yes, good advice!

johnk271 is offline New Member
    So if u wake up and take a fat burner that has caffeine, when should u take t4?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    what about alcohol ?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    if you go on HGH for several months like 8-9 months do you keep taking t4 ?
    cuz i read you should cycle it like 4 weeks on, 8 weeks off
    sorry for hijacking the thread
    Last edited by Granovich; 02-16-2013 at 10:11 PM.

you should take it all the time . read this great article http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-Daemon-Ph-D

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Swithuk can you repost that link? It is not coming up...Thanks.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    article says not found...

this should work . its originally from marcus300 - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-Daemon-Ph.D

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    this should work . its originally from marcus300 - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-Daemon-Ph.D
    Thank You!

I've found HGH works best when there consistantcy over a long period of time. I tried 10iu three times per week, 20iu once a week, 5iu 5 on 2 off, divide shots in the am and pm, just about every kind of regiment I've heard of. I'm on my 6th year of HGH and I just take 5iu/ed the whole thing shot in the morning when I get up. I'm still getting good results. If you're gonna take a little, take that amount for a long time. If you're gonna take a lot take a lot for a long time. It's the time that really works for you. You'll see little/nothing for a while until your body blossoms. Then the fat melts away strength comes. It's really awesome feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by johnk271 View Post
    So if u wake up and take a fat burner that has caffeine, when should u take t4?
    In this case you might try taking your T4 before bed.

Took 100mcg last night, about how long before I notice a difference? Week? 10 days?

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Im not sold on that write up. There is speculative leap after speculative leap. Id be more interested in hearing from experienced users saying t4 makes a difference and what that difference is. Honestly to me that write up isnt worth the paper its written on without some real world say so.

Well my t4 was bottomed out on bloodwork

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts View Post
    Im not sold on that write up. There is speculative leap after speculative leap. Id be more interested in hearing from experienced users saying t4 makes a difference and what that difference is. Honestly to me that write up isnt worth the paper its written on without some real world say so.
    Marcus has to be one of the most respected and accomplished guys on this site. What makes you think the t4 to t3 conversion doesn't go hand in hand with effectiveness of Hgh?
    Scotchguard stated in post#5 that T4 works great with Hgh. He is a real person as well as Marcus.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Does the same apply to peptides as well?

Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts View Post
    GH will lower T4 in many people including myself, and obviously patrick if you read his post above. It will upregulate the conversion of T4 to T3 and I've got a dozen bw results that show it.

So even if there's no synergistic effect with T4 and the conversion to T3 while taking GH, supplementing T4 would be necessary to maintain healthy thyroid levels.

In my experience adding T4 to conservative GH doses (4iu - 5iu) had the same effect as upping the GH dose by a couple iu not to mention optimizing both T4 and TSH levels.

At higher GH doses and on cycle it's hard to tell what exactly the T4's effects are but it's absolutely necessary to normalize thyroid function.

I wouldn't run GH without it.

Mine was seriously bottomed out. Im taking 100mcg a day now. Don't feel any different but I suppose I probably wont "feel" it working anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Does the same apply to peptides as well?
    I've read that T4 supplementation isn't necessary with peptides although I've experienced good results while running T4 with peps especially when recomping/cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Mine was seriously bottomed out. Im taking 100mcg a day now. Don't feel any different but I suppose I probably wont "feel" it working anyway
    Correct you won't feel a difference. I normally feel a bit more energy and warmer in body temp when I first start talking T4 but that passes after a few days...doesn't mean it isn't still working though.

Joseph956 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread but my source only carries novotiral which is a t3/t4 mix at 20/100 respectively.. I was wondering if this would be something I could add to my hgh for life cycle or if I should look for t4 only?

If looking for t4 only, any specific brand I should go with? Thanks!

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph956 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread but my source only carries novotiral which is a t3/t4 mix at 20/100 respectively.. I was wondering if this would be something I could add to my hgh for life cycle or if I should look for t4 only?

If looking for t4 only, any specific brand I should go with? Thanks!
    None. T4 is for pussies mate.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRH

This guy has no idea what he is talking about.

How much gh are you going to be using?

Edit/:
    Start a new thread
    Last edited by Mp859; 11-21-2013 at 12:53 PM.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    This guy has no idea what he is talking about.

How much gh are you going to be using?

Edit/:
    Start a new thread
    How so? Because I don't need T4, I'm running 8IU EOD at the moment and I don't use T4 and I couldn't be happier.

So now you also work for a company that sells T4 as well as pharmacy grade HGH?

You've been running GH for 3 whole months and show your inexperience and idiocy in every post you make.

What does your thyroid BW look like at 8iu and how long have you been at 8iu?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by KRH View Post
    Yea there's no relationship between thyroid hormones and GH......

Growth hormone and thyroid function: is secondary thyroid failure underdiagnosed in growth hormone deficient patients?
    Laurberg P, Jakobsen PE, Hoeck HC, Vestergaard P.
    Source
    Department of Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Aalborg Hospital, Denmark.
    Abstract
    Thyroid hormones and the GH/IGF-1 system show considerable mutual interference which may have physiological, pathophysiological and clinical importance. GH therapy of children and adults may induce a fall in serum T4, which seems to be due to an effect on the deiodination of T4 to T3. Animal studies suggest that the alterations in thyroid hormones in tissue may be much more prominent than the changes observed in serum. It is possible that the GH deficiency seen in the majority of patients with pituitary/hypothalamic disorders may mask secondary hypothyroidism in some patients by giving a relatively high serum T4. GH therapy may then unmask the hypothyroidism. In accordance with such a mechanism GH deficient children evaluated thoroughly to exclude secondary thyroid failure before GH administration do not develop thyroid insufficiency during GH substitution therapy. It is suggested that thyroid insufficiency should be considered in GH deficient patients with low normal serum T4.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I don't buy into supplementing T4 while on low dose HGH cycle. I've read the same 'If you don't take T4 while on HGH, you're wasting your money' article on many boards, including this one.

Currently I'm almost 2 months in, taking 3IUs of GH daily. My BW does not show any issue with TSH, T3 and T4 levels.

If anything, in my book, supplementing T4 would further suppress your healthy thyroid function.

Just get thyroid panels done and it will answer any question you have

I only need t4 if I run over 8ius

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Personally, I don't buy into supplementing T4 while on low dose HGH cycle. I've read the same 'If you don't take T4 while on HGH, you're wasting your money' article on many boards, including this one.

Currently I'm almost 2 months in, taking 3IUs of GH daily. My BW does not show any issue with TSH, T3 and T4 levels.

If anything, in my book, supplementing T4 would further suppress your healthy thyroid function.
    You just hit the nail on the head, however you're not allowed to be right on this forum, it's against the rules.

You just hit the nail on the head, however you're not allowed to be right on this forum, it's against the rules.
    Unfortunately you didn't say anything that even relates to what carbo said.

You said and I quote"T4 is for pussies"

Edit
    I forgot the word "Mate" after pussies sorry my mistake.
    Last edited by Mp859; 11-21-2013 at 04:30 PM.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Unfortunately you didn't say anything thing that even relates to what carbo said.

You said and I quote"T4 is for pussies"

Edit
    I forgot the word "Mate" after pussies sorry my mistake.
    It was just summarizing the whole question, T4 isn't needed, end of story. If you want additional side effects then you go ahead and run T4 but advising everyone else to use T4 is just retarded. I run 8iu EOD and I don't need T4 but then again I'm not a pu$$y 'mate'.

It was just summarizing the whole question, T4 isn't needed, end of story. If you want additional side effects then you go ahead and run T4 but advising everyone else to use T4 is just retarded. I run 8iu EOD and I don't need T4 but then again I'm not a pu$$y 'mate'.
    Yeah but your running chinese generic so it would not be needed you are correct there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information