RB3232 is offline Associate Member

Question on switching GH types

I've been on Novotropin (green tops) for just about 18 weeks and I've loved it. Unfortunately my source ran dry and I'm no longer in contact, luckily I have another but he gets Blue Tops (gentropin I believe). Is there anything I need to know about switching over to a new type? Do I need to ramp back up from 2 IU's to 4 etc?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    If you were switching from one Human Grade brand to another I would not be concerned... But all this green/blue/yellow top shits... nobody really knows what is in it, so you might suddenly be using more or less compound than you are used to... But despite this I would try to continue with the dose you are doing right now (which is how much btw?) and try to see if there are some major changes in affects you feel... And maybe adjust dosing accordingly. There is not much more you can do... Or you can still get purity test for both of them and compare so you will know for sure, but this is hardly an option for majority of us - normal users...

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    If you were switching from one Human Grade brand to another I would not be concerned... But all this green/blue/yellow top shits... nobody really knows what is in it, so you might suddenly be using more or less compound than you are used to... But despite this I would try to continue with the dose you are doing right now (which is how much btw?) and try to see if there are some major changes in affects you feel... And maybe adjust dosing accordingly. There is not much more you can do... Or you can still get purity test for both of them and compare so you will know for sure, but this is hardly an option for majority of us - normal users...
    I'm running 4 ius a day in 2 shots. and the one ill be switching to is Somatropin

Thread Information