Hey guys. I've done a lot of research and want some input from more experienced uses before I start.

I am gonna be using Humalog, according to most sources, it activates within 10-15 minutes, peaks at 1-2 hours, and lasts for approx 4 hours.

I am only going be using humalog post work out. Gonna start at 5IU and work up to 10IU.

Post work out, I'll consume 60g Isolate Whey, and 10g of grams per IU of Slin, + 5G Creatine. As far as the Carb source, I have Karbolyn and Dextrose. For fat gains does it matter which one I use? Also does anyone know a powdered fast aborning carb that does not contain sugar like Malo and Dex? Vitargo and Karbolyn are great but very pricey. 1 hour after the shake I'll have a meal with atleast 40-60g of carbs. Followed by another meal about 2-3 hours after.

My questions =

1. Once I consume my shake and an hour later I have my meal. Does it matter what kind of carbs are in the meal? complex or simple? Also with Humalog after I've consumed the meal after my shake, so approx 1 hour 1/2 - 2 hours post injection, am I relatively safe from going Hypo?

2. How important is the timing of the 3rd meal? (Post work out shake being meal 1, and the whole food meal 1 hour post injection being meal 2).

3. I am gonna use Slin 4 weeks on/4 weeks off, reasonable?

4. Extended gut. Assuming I am only gonna be using Slin on a 4 weeks on/4 weeks off basis, only post work out will I susceptible to developing the infamous "gh gut." I am not using GH with my Slin

5. Fat gains - My post work out shake will contain no fats, the meal following that will also contain no fats - following this protocol will I still gain fat from slin?

Thanks for any input guys.