Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lab test for Hyges - contains no HGH

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Anybody have instructions on what to do for a serum/IGF test?

Sound right?
    * 10 iu Intramuscular injection
    * Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
    * Fasting is not necessary.
    * No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007
    Sound right? * 10 iu Intramuscular injection * Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting. * Fasting is not necessary. * No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.
    3.5hrs for hgh serum. If you've been using it, igf will be raised. Igf raises over time. It doesn't peak and leave in a few hrs like gh serum levels will

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    3.5hrs for hgh serum. If you've been using it, igf will be raised. Igf raises over time. It doesn't peak and leave in a few hrs like gh serum levels will
    How long do you have to be using it for IGF levels to be raised? I have only been on it for 2 weeks.

Luuke is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for sharing! I would love to see Riptropin tested.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Forget testing generics guys, stop being fooled for gods sake read the Chinese thread and stop being guided by price. Once you use pharm grade for any length of time with aas you will know generic vs pharm is like chalk and cheese

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Forget testing generics guys, stop being fooled for gods sake read the Chinese thread and stop being guided by price. Once you use pharm grade for any length of time with aas you will know generic vs pharm is like chalk and cheese
    Is Jintropin pharm grade?

read this thread especially at the end, they are selling fakes and scamming the underground, they are not to be trusted.

Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

Chinese Jintropin from Hong Kong. I have some that have the fibers in the sticker and the numbers match as genuine. I'm getting bloodwork done to confirm.
    Last edited by Relax007; 10-08-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    Chinese Jintropin from Hong Kong. I have some that have the fibers in the sticker and the numbers match as genuine. Just thought I would ask.
    Read the thread it doesn't matter about security numbers

I'm getting bloodwork done to confirm

Read the thread it doesn't matter about security numbers
    How long does it take for GH to raise your IGF? I have only been on it for 2 weeks, so i'm not sure that is long enough to raise it.

I'm getting bloodwork done to confirm
    it doesn't matter about blood work, they use peps to throw off BW, also testing for BW is a mine field. Please read the whole of the concerns thread and the jins.

My advice don't buy or use Chinese gh at this time, there is to much risk, forget about which source you use because that's just total bullshit. If the two pharm companies in Chins AnkBio and Geensci will sell fakes, peps, igf-1 and anti-diuretic hormones of as real gh to the underground market then the generic companies who don't even have the equipment to make gh are sure to hell not going to sell you cheap gh. You cant buy cheap gh end of story.

If you even buy pharm grade and use it for any length of time you will understand what I mean, the difference is like oil and water.

I cant keep repating myself over and over to deaf ear, if you want to buy it use it and think you got good gh because of some BW you carry on but I wouldn't use your gh if you gave it me for free.

pls read both threads from start to finish, it will take yiu a few days to do so.

it doesn't matter about blood work, they use peps to throw off BW, also testing for BW is a mine field. Please read the whole of the concerns thread and the jins.

My advice don't buy or use Chinese gh at this time, there is to much risk, forget about which source you use because that's just total bullshit. If the two pharm companies in Chins AnkBio and Geensci will sell fakes, peps, igf-1 and anti-diuretic hormones of as real gh to the underground market then the generic companies who don't even have the equipment to make gh are sure to hell not going to sell you cheap gh. You cant buy cheap gh end of story.

If you even buy pharm grade and use it for any length of time you will understand what I mean, the difference is like oil and water.

I cant keep repating myself over and over to deaf ear, if you want to buy it use it and think you got good gh because of some BW you carry on but I wouldn't use your gh if you gave it me for free.

pls read both threads from start to finish, it will take yiu a few days to do so.
    Thanks Marcus. BW test has already been ordered, so I guess I will have to get it. Sorry to keep asking questions, but I appreciate all the good advice. If they are using peps to "fake" BW does it affect IGF levels as well?

They use igf its quite common

NWIron is offline Junior Member
    ^^This theory is flawed. We have discussed this before and no one has ever been able to answer me. I will ask it again. "What peptides do you know that can raise IGF levels AND serum GH levels to 25+ 3.5hr POST INJECTION?!" It certainly isn't a ghrp and cjc combo. It certainly isn't IGFlr3 or DES. Anyone? Marcus?

-NW
    Relax007 and bodybuilder like this.

Also, I'm curious if there is a sure fire way of testing other than bringing the HGH to get tested?

Quote Originally Posted by NWIron View Post
    ^^This theory is flawed. We have discussed this before and no one has ever been able to answer me. I will ask it again. "What peptides do you know that can raise IGF levels AND serum GH levels to 25+ 3.5hr POST INJECTION?!" It certainly isn't a ghrp and cjc combo. It certainly isn't IGFlr3 or DES. Anyone? Marcus?

-NW
    I'm curious also!

bump

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member

-NW
    Even if no one here can tell you what has the specific effect that was seen on the blood work in question, it doesn't follow that the totality of knowledge is therefore exhausted, and there cannot have been anything in those vials except GH.

I don't know that much about GH secretgogues, but a quick search showed mention of the peptides and amino acids commonly discussed on the board, endotoxin, GHB, gamma butyrolactone, melatonin, ghrelin, TA 65. I'm sure if I took another ten minutes I could come up with ten more. Perhaps (given the amount of money that acts as incentive) the people who do counterfeits take some time to mix secretagogues and things that cause "desired" side effects, and experiment by taking bloods to get the results they think people will take to be indicative of GH. Just because we can't say what that mixture is doesn't mean it could only be GH.

The might well use IGF in conjunction with several other things.

^^interesting thought. It is possible I suppose. I just doubt that the Chinese are able to concoct some mysterious ghrh/ghrp/igf mixture that spikes IGF and GH levels exactly like rHGH does. If there was such a combo that was cost effective, I believe that many pros and other competitors would be using it and there would be speak about it on the boards. So far, in my research and experience, these type of "peptides" do not exist. However, if their "fake" GH is spiking IGF and GH serum like that, than that explains why it is so effective….maybe someone more versed in peptides can chime in on this theory. All the data Marcus and others have posted show peptides spiking and then dropping GH levels 1.5-2hrs post injection. There is no data that I have seen showing peptides holding high GH numbers in the 20s and 30s 3.5hrs post injection with peptides that these communities currently use. Yet the newer chinese GH is producing these results within the correct time periods for real rHGH.

NW

^^interesting thought. It is possible I suppose. I just doubt that the Chinese are able to concoct some mysterious ghrh/ghrp/igf mixture that spikes IGF and GH levels exactly like rHGH does. If there was such a combo that was cost effective, I believe that many pros and other competitors would be using it and there would be speak about it on the boards. So far, in my research and experience, these type of "peptides" do not exist. However, if their "fake" GH is spiking IGF and GH serum like that, than that explains why it is so effective….maybe someone more versed in peptides can chime in on this theory. All the data Marcus and others have posted show peptides spiking and then dropping GH levels 1.5-2hrs post injection. There is no data that I have seen showing peptides holding high GH numbers in the 20s and 30s 3.5hrs post injection with peptides that these communities currently use. Yet the newer chinese GH is producing these results within the correct time periods for real rHGH.

NW
    I'm assuming your implying that the GH that spikes the serum and IGF levels is real HGH?

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    styleXX you wont even be able to tell from anyone let alone Ek, HK and others, there are better out their and yes chinese gh is real maynot be as potent though. :-0

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    I believe you should have pinned 10 iu for the serum test.
    yes ^^

I'm assuming your implying that the GH that spikes the serum and IGF levels is real HGH?
    Yes, I believe that real Elis and Rips contain HGH OR some magical peptide that scans as real HGH and blood tests like it too

NW

Yes, I believe that real Elis and Rips contain HGH OR some magical peptide that scans as real HGH and blood tests like it too

NW

haha! I will be getting BW done very soon on my Jins to see. I will say that my skin is definitely smoother all over. Wether that is from lotion or the GH idk, but it does feel different. I may have actually gotten real GH!

well you were right. Somebody got their IGF levels tested and they were not elevated, but the serum levels were, so it looks like those jins are bunk.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member

well you were right. Somebody got their IGF levels tested and they were not elevated, but the serum levels were, so it looks like those jins are bunk.
    You quoted Marcus saying they use igf and it is quite common. But then you said someone was tested and there igf was not elevated. I am a bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You quoted Marcus saying they use igf and it is quite common. But then you said someone was tested and there igf was not elevated. I am a bit confused.
    Read the rest of the thread, and you can see what I'm talking about.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Read the rest of the thread, and you can see what I'm talking about.
    Whatever

Its only the stupid and the foolish who believe they can get 100% real gh out of China, there are different grades of fakes trust me I know and they are very clever at the whole blood testing. Jins were good, anasome were good but both have shown that they cant be trusted and they are selling fakes out of their factory. I was silenced by free 100% gh from AnkBio but it didn't work or and the guys who think that their generics no matter what label or colour their vial top is think its real are completed retarded, yes that's right retarded. I could get any box, label and tops you want in bulk. Blood testing is a mine field if you want to get anything get the powder tested than its impossible to test if the hormone is active which many don't have the facility to do anyway. Anyone who has used gh for any length of time know that the Chinese stuff is like comparing salt and pepper, also some of the members who haven't even ran gh or think they know everything because they have read something on the internet are just brain dead idiots.

If anyone is happy with their results you keep on buying but trust me you haven't got real gh, you would know if you tried pharm grade for any length of time how rubbish generics really are. Remember the generic companies and even the pharm grade Chinese companies know when they are dealing with the underground market they can make even more money by selling peps, fakes, anti-diuretic hormones and other chemicals what mimic gh sides without any concerns what so ever, there is zero come back...

The end
    EasyDoesIt and starkiller like this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well said Marcus! I still hear people talking about blue tops as if it confirms something, the blue tops BS was a big rant about three years ago and i still can't believe people are still using that language. PURE IGNORANCE OR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!!!
    Marcus you have been a wealth of knowledge for me and i am sure many others on this forum. Keep up the good work brother and thanks for your efforts!
    JoGib14 likes this.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Marcus - you say that using pharma HGH compared to Chinese is like chalk and cheese - if I was to use Pfizer pharma pens at 2iu a day 5 on 2 off would that be a sufficient dose to actually yield results if I ran it for say 3 months??? I can afford to increase the dose anymore than that as its so expensive. Or am I better of just giving the HGh a miss??

Is there a lab to bring the bottle and have the contents analyzed? That way it would put an end to all the talk and speculation.

There's no way to test the bio-availability of GH. It can be tested for the proper chain of 191 amino acids but not whether they'll have any effect when administered.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

NW
    And I guess the Eli's and rips that yield a GH serum result 5 times higher than what pharm grade GH has been tested at and proven to yield are just overdosed by 500%.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    I found this article on the internet and it comes from a very shady looking site. There's a flip side to the coin as well, how do we know this site just isn't someone being paid to destroy Hyge's reputation?

This is there summarizing sentence:

'According to an analysis by a certified research laboratory, the results of which ****-*** has received, ********** contains – wait for it – albumin.'

Yet the funny thing is not once in this whole article is there any results posted. Neither is there so called 'Certified Research Laboratory'. I highly doubt this site would receive a pencil never mind about results from a certified research lab.

And it just gets funnier, there whole conclusive proof is based on random posts on other forums that were made 6 years ago! All of the posts were made on not very well known forums. There proof is laughable, they are basing it on one user posting something that seems like they are selling Hyge. So because one user is trying to sell Hyge on a 6 year old thread, they 'officially' class all Hyge as bunk.

There site looks like is was created in Paint. They have advertisements taking up half the page, yet they state they have nothing to gain from their site, a bit contradicting, isn't it?

I don't think you can base your whole opinion on Hyge on this article, it's a laughable site. I would post the site if I was allowed because it really contains really piss poor proof.

I'm not trying to be funny or smart here, but I think you should change the title to something like:

'According to a shady looking site that was created in Paint, Hyge contains no HGH, contains conclusive proof from 6 year old threads'.

I respect you Marcus and I agree with you pharmacy HGH is better as you know what you're getting and there's no risky with it. But saying that Hyge contains no HGH based on this article is really unfair. Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick, but the way you've worded the title makes it seem like you're posting facts and have strong evidence to back it up, when really there isn't any evidence of this fact.

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    I think stating there's no GH in ********** is a bold statement. Its where you get it from, I think generically can be just as strong as Pharma, there's fake pharma grade out there too. Its like saying Test prop has no test cuz your source sold bunk...
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zWonka View Post
    I think stating there's no GH in ********** is a bold statement. Its where you get it from, I think generically can be just as strong as Pharma, there's fake pharma grade out there too. Its like saying Test prop has no test cuz your source sold bunk...
    This is true. Trying to get a hold of pharma grade is an even bigger risk. There's lots and lots of fake Norditropin going around. Plus because it's meant to be pharma grade, less people lab test it.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Ok, so a user of hyges posts positive serum elevated levels of GH and raised IGF1 levels and it's peptides?

Everyone should read this thread.

Agenda.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information