Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: 21yo IGF/HGH Cycle Advice

JR92 is offline New Member

21yo IGF/HGH Cycle Advice

I would like some knowledge about someone of my age using igf/hgh.. Pros and cons of eachother compared to a test cycle at 21.

Sorry for the lack of information in this thread... I wrote a detailed 200 word thread but could not post it no matter how i editted it due to the "Spam Blocker"

There is a lot of information on this board about HGH use and AAS use at your age. The Young and Steroids
    Start from this link and read on.

I know at 21 I am still not fully developed even if I did first shave at 12yo! And I guarentee I look older then your average 25 yr old haha...

I have been looking into doing a 12 week test cycle with a low dosage followed by PCT while monitored by my doc. I have read nearly every thread regarding under 25 year olds and things which have gone wrong.. (Most either used a higher dosage then recomended for first cycle, stacked or did not use a proper PCT if any..)

If someone could give me some information on using IGF/HGH at my age 21 6"2 200lbs compared to doing a test cycle e.g. risks and benefits.

I can find quite a lot of information regarding a test cycle at my age but not so much when it comes to IGF/HGH.. I know HGH can be quite pricely and pointless at my age due to high dosage i would need to make significant diference over a period of time but I am looking for some more knowledge before i chose which cycle.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, there are certainly risks associated with either GH (or gh releasing peptides) AND steroids at your age.

Your long bone plates are at some stage of beginning to close. I doubt they are all fully closed at this point. But if you take HGH now, you could experience strange growth patterns. For example, say your left femur is fully closed, but not your right (I'm reaching for a good example). If the HGH were to trigger a growth response, it is possible your right femur could grow a little and not your left leaving you with an uneven growth. I don't know from a statistical standpoint the probability of this happening to a 21 year old, but it is not zero percent. So the risk is real, but probably remote.
    JR92 likes this.

Thanks, If i were to do a shorter course and say just took IGF what benefits would be realistic along with other risks associated short/long term.

My friend has just started using peptides so it is something im lookin into isntead of doing first test cycle.

Thread Information