Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Newchick76
  • 1 Post By snowblowjoe
  • 1 Post By Newchick76

Thread: HGH Question

Newchick76 is offline Female Member

HGH Question

I have been using HGH for while now, I get a script from my doc but it is so expensive, so my friend gave me his supplier for test and they just started selling my. Norditrope pens at a much better price. So here is the question: the source sent me his western union instructions and said that the pens will be shipped direct from manufacturer/supplier so all of the labels will be removed. Is this normal? Should I be worried? Thanks!
    Craz12 likes this.

If the Western Union location is in China there's a really good chance the gear is going to be faked. For me, it goes back to "do you trust your source?" If you don't know your source from Adam, I'd pass.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if they're being shipped directly then why did they need to take all the tags and everything off this stinks of a scam
    Granovich likes this.

HGH_89 is offline Banned
    I have a question too, why the **** can't I send private messages still? or view profiles or anything. What does my post count have to be again?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If the Western Union location is in China there's a really good chance the gear is going to be faked. For me, it goes back to "do you trust your source?" If you don't know your source from Adam, I'd pass.
    Thanks! Source is in Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by HGH_89 View Post
    I have a question too, why the **** can't I send private messages still? or view profiles or anything. What does my post count have to be again?
    I read 25 somewhere
    HGH_89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    if they're being shipped directly then why did they need to take all the tags and everything off this stinks of a scam
    They said because of customs?

Quote Originally Posted by Newchick76 View Post
    They said because of customs?
    They said they will send them separately

Blog Entries
    I wouldnt trust it. This has scam written all over it. But go with your gut. I just know I wouldn't do it

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Scam don't do it. Been ripped off also. Only if you trust your source.

Othello is offline Member
    Hi

I just read about Lebanon... I would not trust that...seriously. Shipping costs an arm and a leg from here...plus those pens do not have any stickers on them ... everything is etched/printed on them. I will try to take some pics tonight when I get back home and post here...

also if they are sending without the box, how can they guarantee that the pens will not suffer on the road and be bumped and tossed?

IMO its a scam. If you cant see it/touch it dont buy it...this is how I do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Newchick76 View Post
    I have been using HGH for while now, I get a script from my doc but it is so expensive, so my friend gave me his supplier for test and they just started selling my. Norditrope pens at a much better price. So here is the question: the source sent me his western union instructions and said that the pens will be shipped direct from manufacturer/supplier so all of the labels will be removed. Is this normal? Should I be worried? Thanks!

I did not get one point: the source is in Lebanon and the pens are at manufacturers which is definitively not in Lebanon (there are no manufacturing plants in Lebanon for NovoNordisk) most likely in Denmark if I am not mistaken.... how did they get their hands on them?

Western Union is used a lot to send and receive money but lately there have been many cons involving it in the country...people sell stuff to others and get paid via WU ... anyway bottom line is I would not trust this. no offense to anyone but I cannot imagine myself buying fish in the sea from someone I have never physically met and looked in the eye. call me old school but I have been around long enough in this country to see how imaginative some con artists can be...

Hey there

sorry havent been able to post pics because of crazy schedule I will do so as soon as I can. I checked the pens today and there is indeed a label...but removing it would leave traces (I tried as it was a pen I had just injected last drops of gh from)...pen would need to be washed to remove traces of label glue...dont know who would go to such lengths to do this...

Blog Entries
    Hey newchick Was it hard to get a script from your doc? How did you go about getting it? Did he make you do a ton of expensive lab work? I could go to a hgh clinic but it cost like 2k before you even get the script!

pedrinhum is offline New Member
    I would not trust them.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    If you got a perscripription might as well pony up cash somehow. Real Hgh is not cheal

Thread Information