Ive been running hgh for the last year at 5ius a day. I have a few assoiciates who have made some big gains over the last year and they contribute it to cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2. So I thought heck why not make the switch for a while it will be cheaper than running hgh anyway. So Im working up to running 300mc of each every day but the timing thing is more difficult than I expected. So a few questions.

If I have my pre-workout meal around 7pm and go to the gym around 8pm that means no food until 9-10pm correct? So I will have to do away with taking karbolyn during my workout? Also I get home from the gym 9:30-10pm so thats when I will take my post workout dose. I dont want to wait until 1am to take my last shot so should I do that one during the day and have my post workout shot my last shot of the day?

Next question. On days where I can take my last shot before bed can I still eat 30min later and then go to bed? I always eat a meal right before I go to sleep. So could I take my bedtime shot at 10pm then eat a meal at 10:30pm then go to bed?

Thanks ahead for any opinions and advice. I bought 12months worth so I hope I like it better than hgh!!