• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By dagoberto
  • 1 Post By bigging

Thread: First HGH Cycle - Side Effect Question

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned

First HGH Cycle - Side Effect Question

Hi,

I will soon be starting my first HGH cycle. I am 31, 6ft, 205lbs and about 12% BF. I am just curious if I took 8iu's for 3 days a week, would the sides be worst than taking 4ius for 6 days a week? They both add up to 24iu's a week, so wouldn't the side effects be the same? How quickly do the common side effects occur e.g swollen hands?

Preferably I don't want to start with 2iu's ED as the less injections the better. I am not afraid of injections I am just not a big fan of them, but I am not letting this discourage me from HGH. I know it's a pretty stupid reason.

Thanks any advice is really appreciated.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Say hello to CTS if you are going to start out at 8ius. You probably won't be able to close your hand and the side effects would be horrible at first. I think you need to do more research. Also I didn't see any mention of t4 supplementation......

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Say hello to CTS if you are going to start out at 8ius. You probably won't be able to close your hand and the side effects would be horrible at first. I think you need to do more research. Also I didn't see any mention of t4 supplementation......
    I've done plenty of research, I was just curious about if the side effects of taking 8iu's for 3 days would be more serious than 4ius for 6 days even though the weekly number of iu's is the same. Thus why I asked about how long the side effects take to kick in. So how long would it take to get numb hands?

Would 4ius EOD be as bad? I know it looks like I haven't done any research but I have, it's just I've never seen these specific questions answered before.

Also please bare in mind I am not using pharma grade GH. Thanks for your response, I appreciate it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your 19yrs old you should NOT be using hgh but from the sounds of it its generic anyway which would tell me your not using real hgh anyway so I would bother about side or anything else because you have no idea what your injecting into yourself, probably some pep if your lucky but probably totally fake rubbish from China...

Stay well clear IMHO

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your 19yrs old you should NOT be using hgh but from the sounds of it its generic anyway which would tell me your not using real hgh anyway so I would bother about side or anything else because you have no idea what your injecting into yourself, probably some pep if your lucky but probably totally fake rubbish from China...

Stay well clear IMHO
    What makes you think I'm 19? I take it because I probably registered using the age 19

I'm not 19, I wouldn't touch HGH at 19 as I know what damage it can cause if you're not GH deficient, also what would I gain from doing HGH at that age it would be a waste of money. I lied about my age for a reason but I won't go into that reason.

Also you're correct it's from China but it's not fake. I've had it tested, it does contain GH but not as much as advertised.

I appreciate the advice, I only really wanted an answer on what the side effects would be like. But I take it I won't get an answer from you as you think I'm 19, thanks anyway

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Side effects vary from person to person. I personally get CTS sides that are very bad to deal with. They are the same at 4ius a day and at 8 iu's a day. No one can predict what your sides will be until you find out for yourself.
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Side effects vary from person to person. I personally get CTS sides that are very bad to deal with. They are the same at 4ius a day and at 8 iu's a day. No one can predict what your sides will be until you find out for yourself.
    Thanks, best answer yet!

Hopefully I will get side effects, it's a good sign that the HGH is working.

Also what's with everyone on this forum being obsessed with T4 and HGH?

bigging is offline Junior Member
    No offense but unless its jin and you verified it. It's junk and peptides will give u similar side effects. I was on the generic train too for many years and have tried many different types. Brown, yellow, blue tops it don't matter fact is it cost millions of dollars to get the equipment to manufacture real gh. I promise no "under ground" factory can produce that. China and their slimy middle men are having a field day off us stupid Americans its bad enough they own us now we blindly send hundreds possibly thousands of dollars overseas to a unknown source that " promises it's real" and just cause they promised we send money and receive shit they we inject into us. They cud give 2 shits if we harm ourselves with their chems as long as they get our money. And unfortunately they've got employees on this forum stating that they've taken a certain type and it was real!! That they've had blood work done and its real!! It's sad but true when your talking a million dollar business ppl will do anything to scam u. So long story short if u can't find pharm don't waiste money, also if your asking what T4 is then you shouldn't be taken gh anyway man. Do your research on what your putting in your body BEFORE you do it not after.
    JoGib14 likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigging View Post
    No offense but unless its jin and you verified it. It's junk and peptides will give u similar side effects. I was on the generic train too for many years and have tried many different types. Brown, yellow, blue tops it don't matter fact is it cost millions of dollars to get the equipment to manufacture real gh. I promise no "under ground" factory can produce that. China and their slimy middle men are having a field day off us stupid Americans its bad enough they own us now we blindly send hundreds possibly thousands of dollars overseas to a unknown source that " promises it's real" and just cause they promised we send money and receive shit they we inject into us. They cud give 2 shits if we harm ourselves with their chems as long as they get our money. And unfortunately they've got employees on this forum stating that they've taken a certain type and it was real!! That they've had blood work done and its real!! It's sad but true when your talking a million dollar business ppl will do anything to scam u. So long story short if u can't find pharm don't waiste money, also if your asking what T4 is then you shouldn't be taken gh anyway man. Do your research on what your putting in your body BEFORE you do it not after.
    And no offense to you but if you can't read what I just typed above then what's the point of answering? I've already had it tested, as if I would risk injecting some unknown Chinese crap. Come on I already mentioned that on post number 5!

Also your opinion is totally incorrect. Seriously have you never heard of Hyge? Where are they based? China! What next are you going to tell me they're not manufacturing real GH? I appreciate your opinion, but that's all it is and you're trying to make it out like it's a fact, which confuses people who are currently researching into GH.

As for this: "long story short if u can't find pharm don't waiste money". Well...what absolute horse sh*t! Seriously not everyone running GH is Sylvester Stallone, not everyone has got lots of money to invest in pharma grade GH.

I wasn't asking what T4 is. Again you misread, I asked why is everyone around here so obsessed with it? If you ask on other forums, do you need T4 with a GH cycle, they'll mostly all tell you it's an old myth. Again someone on here has probably told you that you defo need T4 with a GH cycle and you probably took that as a fact. You don't need it, seriously that's like the myth about Creatine being a steroid , it's just BS!

I am not trying to be rude but come on, if you're going to stay stuff like that then make sure that you know it's a fact. Instead of stating your opinion and trying to make it look like a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by KRH View Post
    And no offense to you but if you can't read what I just typed above then what's the point of answering? I've already had it tested, as if I would risk injecting some unknown Chinese crap. Come on I already mentioned that on post number 5!

Also your opinion is totally incorrect. Seriously have you never heard of Hyge? Where are they based? China! What next are you going to tell me they're not manufacturing real GH? I appreciate your opinion, but that's all it is and you're trying to make it out like it's a fact, which confuses people who are currently researching into GH.

As for this: "long story short if u can't find pharm don't waiste money". Well...what absolute horse sh*t! Seriously not everyone running GH is Sylvester Stallone, not everyone has got lots of money to invest in pharma grade GH.

I wasn't asking what T4 is. Again you misread, I asked why is everyone around here so obsessed with it? If you ask on other forums, do you need T4 with a GH cycle, they'll mostly all tell you it's an old myth. Again someone on here has probably told you that you defo need T4 with a GH cycle and you probably took that as a fact. You don't need it, seriously that's like the myth about Creatine being a steroid , it's just BS!

I am not trying to be rude but come on, if you're going to stay stuff like that then make sure that you know it's a fact. Instead of stating your opinion and trying to make it look like a fact.
    You got a lot to learn regarding hgh and I'm not even going to go into because ive said it over and over again. Hyges are crap and the test is total BS but I can tell your not even going to listen but I advice you to read the whole of this thread and it will explain it more or less. Try pharm grade hgh and you will never even touch that Chinese crap, not going to continue to argue just read the whole thread should take you about a week but its worth reading,best of luck

Chinese HGH concerns
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    You got a lot to learn regarding hgh and I'm not even going to go into because ive said it over and over again. Hyges are crap and the test is total BS but I can tell your not even going to listen but I advice you to read the whole of this thread and it will explain it more or less. Try pharm grade hgh and you will never even touch that Chinese crap, not going to continue to argue just read the whole thread should take you about a week but its worth reading,best of luck
    Thanks, I'll try to read it all, but it could take me some time

But total BS? That sounds a bit harsh. I know mods on other forums who have reassured me that as long as you get the real Hyge it's usually good to go. I've only ever heard of Hyge having consistency issues.

Before I read this thread, just to be clear, it's talking about the real Hyge and not just some knock off's?

And one more thing that you can perhaps clear up for me before I read it, why does China approve of Hyge for GH deficiency in children? I know it's China but surely they aren't that bad that they allow doctors to prescribe it to pre-pubertal children?

Believe me if I could get a hold of some pharma grade GH I would, it's not that I disagree with you, it's not even about the money because that's not a problem, it's just that my supplier only seems to have Hyge. The only other place I could possibly get pharma grade GH from is the deep web, if you know what I mean?

EDIT: Only read the first page and I'm already having second thoughts. What's the side effects like on the pharma grade GH? Also is serostim hgh any good?
    Last edited by KRH; 08-09-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks, I'll try to read it all, but it could take me some time

But total BS? That sounds a bit harsh. I know mods on other forums who have reassured me that as long as you get the real Hyge it's usually good to go. I've only ever heard of Hyge having consistency issues.

Before I read this thread, just to be clear, it's talking about the real Hyge and not just some knock off's?

And one more thing that you can perhaps clear up for me before I read it, why does China approve of Hyge for GH deficiency in children? I know it's China but surely they aren't that bad that they allow doctors to prescribe it to pre-pubertal children?

Believe me if I could get a hold of some pharma grade GH I would, it's not that I disagree with you, it's not even about the money because that's not a problem, it's just that my supplier only seems to have Hyge. The only other place I could possibly get pharma grade GH from is the deep web, if you know what I mean?

EDIT: Only read the first page and I'm already having second thoughts. What's the side effects like on the pharma grade GH? Also is serostim hgh any good?
    There are no real hyges, the company is a complete sham. They are generics made by a generic company they don't have a licence they may say something similar but they don't and if you read the whole thread you will see it all develop.....try pharm grade and a serious dose and you will never touch generics again. I wouldn't use your hyges if you gave me 10,000ius for free.

It will take you time and I use to think like you and I was conned just like they do to the underground market but only reading 2 pages isn't going to help you understand about the whole thing whats going on, it will take you a week but trust me. At best you got peptides not real hgh they don't have the equipment to produce hgh let alone make the hormone active....
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    There are no real hyges, the company is a complete sham. They are generics made by a generic company they don't have a licence they may say something similar but they don't and if you read the whole thread you will see it all develop.....try pharm grade and a serious dose and you will never touch generics again. I wouldn't use your hyges if you gave me 10,000ius for free.

It will take you time and I use to think like you and I was conned just like they do to the underground market but only reading 2 pages isn't going to help you understand about the whole thing whats going on, it will take you a week but trust me. At best you got peptides not real hgh they don't have the equipment to produce hgh let alone make the hormone active....
    Yeah I think I'll give my Hyges a miss. I'll try and dispose of them later. My supplier also has Serostim GH, have you tried that?

If nothing else I've learnt something new today. I knew about the HCG scam but I didn't know the whole Hyge think was a scam. It makes you wonder who you can trust these days.

Yeah I think I'll give my Hyges a miss. I'll try and dispose of them later. My supplier also has Serostim GH, have you tried that?

If nothing else I've learnt something new today. I knew about the HCG scam but I didn't know the whole Hyge think was a scam. It makes you wonder who you can trust these days.
    serostim are fine so long as they are not counterfeit ones, great product but keep reading the thread there is a lot more than the first few pages,
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    serostim are fine so long as they are not counterfeit ones, great product but keep reading the thread there is a lot more than the first few pages,
    Thanks and I will do. Does the thread still have useful information past the first 20 pages? If so I'll try and read it all.

Also any opinions on Omnitrope?

It's does kind of piss me off though that they're still getting away with their scams. It doesn't help that mods on other forums brainwash new members into thinking Hyge are g2g, these mods are supposed to be trusted and they talk crap.

dagoberto is offline New Member
    Well i started 2 UI daily and had a violent pancreatic reaction (Hyperglicemia, cannot eat at all, kidney problems and lost almost 8 kgs) I made some research and after a RMN found out that my pancreas was not in shape.
    Went to a doctor who told me to stop GH dor 2 months than start again but taking 0,25 ui daily and increasing by 0,25ui every week.
    Now I'm taking 3 UI daily with no sides at all.

So i believe that small costant increases will help your body not to suffer from sides.
    KRH likes this.

dagoberto is offline New Member
    Thank you for the "Like"
    maybe you can help me too, send me a private email if you can

Quote Originally Posted by dagoberto View Post
    Well i started 2 UI daily and had a violent pancreatic reaction (Hyperglicemia, cannot eat at all, kidney problems and lost almost 8 kgs) I made some research and after a RMN found out that my pancreas was not in shape.
    Went to a doctor who told me to stop GH dor 2 months than start again but taking 0,25 ui daily and increasing by 0,25ui every week.
    Now I'm taking 3 UI daily with no sides at all.

So i believe that small costant increases will help your body not to suffer from sides.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dagoberto View Post
    Thank you for the "Like"
    maybe you can help me too, send me a private email if you can
    No problem. Do you mean a Private message? If so I can't send them yet, sorry.

bigging is offline Junior Member
    That's all I was trying to say KRH. There's many ppl that get scammed just trying to help u. I was u less then a year ago defending my hyges and generics. Marcus is right there all bunk. If you research hyges there's no legit company that makes gh there's a bunch of middle men that have bogus names like biotech manufacturing or whatever they want to call themselves but truth is hyges are so easily counterfeit.
    KRH likes this.

KRH
    KRH is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigging View Post
    That's all I was trying to say KRH. There's many ppl that get scammed just trying to help u. I was u less then a year ago defending my hyges and generics. Marcus is right there all bunk. If you research hyges there's no legit company that makes gh there's a bunch of middle men that have bogus names like biotech manufacturing or whatever they want to call themselves but truth is hyges are so easily counterfeit.
    Yeah I'm sorry, I went off on one. It won't happen again. You're 100% right, I have decided to give Hyge as miss and I'm now about to get pharma grade GH, I just really hope I don't get some fake knock off Omnitrope gh.

Thread Information