Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Granovich
  • 2 Post By calstate23

Thread: Dosage amount for pfizer genotropin

unixpro is offline Banned

Dosage amount for pfizer genotropin

Hey guys.

So a good friend of mine is bringing me this weekend a few pens of Pfizer Genotropin, lucky me right. Each Cartridge has 13.8mg. So, I'm wondering what the appropriate dosage should be, my main goal as of right now is to get lean.

My current stats are:
    18% BF
    here's my physique from a few weeks back, I've lost maybe 5-6 lbs since then. As you can tell I'm a good 20LB overweight, http://i.imgur.com/4xViCl.jpg

As you can tell I'm a good 20LB overweight.

Ideally i would want to use as little as possible and try to use 1 pen or less per month, my friend says a little goes a long way with this stuff.

any advise is greatly appreciated.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    How many pens? Matters how much in total. I would start out at 1iu and go from there. Nice thing about pharm grade 1iu is equal to like 3-4iu of generic. With the right diet, especially maybe some carb cycling and a low dosage pharm grade HGH, you can easily lean out. Good luck

Thanks, im getting 4. Yeah i've been low carbing and doing cardio every day. 1IU sounds good since there are 40 IU(?) in each.

Quote Originally Posted by unixpro View Post
    Thanks, im getting 4. Yeah i've been low carbing and doing cardio every day. 1IU sounds good since there are 40 IU(?) in each.
    Yea its 40ius in them. Low carbing and carb cycling are different, I definitely find carb cycling works MUCH MUCH better. You probably will eventually dose up but at first start with 1iu.

SlinKing is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    How many pens? Matters how much in total. I would start out at 1iu and go from there. Nice thing about pharm grade 1iu is equal to like 3-4iu of generic. With the right diet, especially maybe some carb cycling and a low dosage pharm grade HGH, you can easily lean out. Good luck
    Some generics are getting really dam good. My friend had his tested for a few hundred bucks and it came back as 97%GH.

Also, to the OP, 4iu's for 6 months is the min I would run GH. Also, GH by itself doesn't do much. It gets good if you run 4+ grams of gear on top of it, in my opinion.

So, coming from me, don't bother using it unless you've got at least 700 units and you've got a ton of gear to pair it with.

yeah this is real deal for sure, source is a doctor
    did you say 4grams???? i do plan on running a cycle here and there but nothing too heavy, i get acne easily so anything over 500 test per week gets painful, and i find it unnecessary for my goals.

I total disagree, I see you are new here but I would do a little more research before stating something like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by SlinKing View Post
    Some generics are getting really dam good. My friend had his tested for a few hundred bucks and it came back as 97%GH.

Also, to the OP, 4iu's for 6 months is the min I would run GH. Also, GH by itself doesn't do much. It gets good if you run 4+ grams of gear on top of it, in my opinion.

So, coming from me, don't bother using it unless you've got at least 700 units and you've got a ton of gear to pair it with.

All i'm saying is that you won't get the complete mutation that GH can give you unless you're running a good amount of gear under it.

There is simply no reason to run GH unless you're already running 4+ grams of gear, and the gains are slowing down.

^^ I believe this statement would be tough to disagree with

All i'm saying is that you won't get the complete mutation that GH can give you unless you're running a good amount of gear under it.

There is simply no reason to run GH unless you're already running 4+ grams of gear, and the gains are slowing down.

^^ I believe this statement would be tough to disagree with
    There are plenty of guys that run GH solo, especially for fat loss and definition like the OP said and it does wonders. Especially a low dose Pharm grade HGH.

Granted what you are looking for with that much gear you are requiring is totally different than what the OP stated.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0451.jpg 
Views:	24918 
Size:	650.4 KB 
ID:	143024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0455.jpg 
Views:	9641 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	143025

here it is, what do you guys think? the boxes came with the pharmacy label and the doctor info (similar to what you get here in the states)

it didn't however bring the pen, anyone know if i can get one locally, i have plenty of the BD insulin tips.
    Last edited by unixpro; 08-17-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Granovich is offline Senior Member

Generic chinese gh testing 97% GH
    Is bullshit!
    Dont give horrible advises like you need 4g of aas on top of Gh to get results
    4g a week is ridiculous!
    U have no idea what you talking about!
    I would read more and talk less cuz u r wrong!
    austinite and briansvk like this.

i dont even know or have read of anyone taking 4g of gear, unless a pro? and prob not even?

Dont listen to him
    I use pharma grade HGh and last cycle i did was test prop
    100mg EOD ( = 300-400 mg weekly)
    I gained 16 lbs and all gains kept and actually gained more on PCT which is great
    Cuz i kept running
    hgH through pct and til now ( few weeks after PCt)

4g is insaine. No one runs that much unless he is like 260+ lbs
    Pro level...

Do you have only 40 iu of hgh ?
    Do u have access
    To more ?
    What are you goals ?

Short term goals to drop bf under 10% , then to go up maybe 205 lean.

Yes I should get 1 kit monthly. For at least 1yr.

Unless you have already worked up to running 4, 5, 6 grams of gear per week, you should spend your money to run more gear.... not hgh

Ok mods needs to suspend this guy for trolling.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Post up the lab results please.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Post up the lab results please.
    So you're giving him the benefit of the doubt? lol

Bro if your goaals are to drop fat then diet and cardio and maybe test cycle
    Why HGh ?
    Its like running super expensive fat burner thats not super effective as a fat burner... It does help but its not magic as a fat burner
    I would save the gh
    Go on diet. + cardio daily
    Get to under 15% bf which shouldnt be hard
    Then run test cycle....

Ive actually been doing spinning 5x per week, and low carb diet with caloric deficit and im having problems dropping more, i cant seem to drop these last 20 lbs, and i don't want to sacrifice muscle loss.

also im currently on low dose test prop, im not planing on running another cycle until i get to 180's.

thanks for the advise.
    Also the GH is practically free for me.

Ive actually been doing spinning 5x per week, and low carb diet with caloric deficit and im having problems dropping more, i cant seem to drop these last 20 lbs, and i don't want to sacrifice muscle loss.

also im currently on low dose test prop, im not planing on running another cycle until i get to 180's.

thanks for the advise.

You have obviously hit a plateu and its in your diet. Carb cycling, constant changes in the diet with carb cycling keeps the body guessing and going and keeps metabolism up. Low carb diets dont work nearly as well in my opinion and I did low carb diets for 10+ years. Once I utilized a carb cycling diet with proper HIIT training and supplements, there is no comparison.

Start running the HGH with some T4 and the fat will melt off too with proper diet especially carb cycling.

thanks for the advise, i gotta read up on carb cycling.

fattexan is offline Junior Member
    Man I'd kill for some pharma stuff. How about you sell me 40 iu every month and just work on your diet? :-)

Good luck with the good stuff!

Libido is going up, i've never done GH before but man this is good, also i feel my mood is better, is this normal?

Libido is going up, i've never done GH before but man this is good, also i feel my mood is better, is this normal?

Yup, welcome to HGH. Just take your time with dosage, HGH is a long term commitment.

yeah i dont think i will ever need more than 2iu daily, there is a guy in my gym who won 1st place in the last competition here and he only uses 2ius.

calstate23 is offline Banned

thanks for the advise.
    Your problem here is probably like most believe trying to cut....Too much cardio with not enough food intake which equal body wants to hold onto fat....

Just like a no carb diet, I also believe low carb diets should only be used for a short period of time...They should be used for a specific reason...Because unless you plan on eating like that forever you just gonna blow up once off...

Kind of like if you fasted for a month and then started to eat normal...You're gonna blow up...And not in a good way...

There is no point running your GH honestly in my opinion....I would save it for when you are in better shape....

Once you get somewhat low bf% then think about running basic AAS cycle...See how you look after that...
    Last edited by calstate23; 08-28-2013 at 06:58 PM.
    unixpro and DCI like this.

This stuff is amazing!!

So i've changed a few things, I'm now carb cycling, also cardio will be no more than 35 mins per day, and strength training 5 days a week.

Energy is great, muscle definition is good, I look leaner although weight its the same, however look much fuller, muscle are bigger and rounder, strength is almost like when I did my last tren cycle which I'm very surprised considering I'm only doing 100test per week. I did 9 plates each side leg press yesterday.

Libido is crazy high. I know diet has a lot to do but wow, im impressed with this hgh.

Now, since I have it here, I will begin 2 iu a day starting mon, lets see if it makes a difference.

2nice is offline New Member
    one iu per day is how many mg on the pen?

stlunatic44 is offline New Member
    I too just started my first Pfizer pen. One week in.
    1 iu on mine is about .3 mg on the pen. The pen is a hassle if u ask me. I have genotropin on the way in regular format

Yeah I learned how to just use the cartridge with the liquid it comes with, works perfect.

Thread Information