Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FCVtec is offline Associate Member

2 months + so far on pharma hgh. (LOG)

As some of you know I stopped chasing chinese hgh and went over to the real stuff, I am currently on 1.5iu 5 on 2 off TEV-Tropin for a little over 2 months and would like to share my great experience with american hgh.

I plan on been on it for at least 1 yr and I know that the dose is pretty small but it's doing good things for me and I can t afford more than that in a month, I started at 2iu and then went down to 1.5iu with no difference in results. I love the sleep, wake up rested every day.

It's worth mentioning that when I finally got my hands on the TEV i was 10 weeks deep into a test E tren A cycle and was at 193 and had stopped gainning. Immediately upon starting the hgh I started going up all the way to 197.5 lb by end of week 12 when I got off the test E.... my cycle before the one mentioned I peaked at 190 and lost 15lb down to 175 after PCT and stay at that natural for a while.
    I am now finishing PCT in 3 days and feel great and only went down to 188lb(9lb loss). I must say PCT on HGH is much easier to do. I definitely bottomed out at week 3 of PCT and did feel shitty and no energy for a few days and then started feeling like my body was coming back to it as far as hunger and energy.. Even my aggression at the gym came back already, that used to take long time to come back. It actually seems that I stopped losing and I woke up today .3lb heavier than 2 days ago so I am not really losing anymore...Just to compare, last cycle with same PCT without HGH i lost weight rapidly all the way thru pct and a lil after 2. NOT THIS TIME!

Now another aspect of it is what's doing to the fat in my mid section more noticeably on the bottom part of the stomach where is FREAKIN HARD TO BURN FAT for me. I never had much fat down there but now with no change of diet my abs are deeper and show more than ever. The progress on that spot is undeniable. I will post a pic, the one on my avatar is when I was at 195 on cycle, the one posted now will be from today. Thats what only 2months on a low dose did to me.

So pretty much:

Week 1 : improved energy and sleep, elevated mood.

Week 4: Same

Week 8: Fat loss in mid section, great pumps at gym, fast smooth pct recovery, kept 90% of muscle throu pct <-- w00t!

I am gonna keep logging every month or so from now on. Seen other logs that people say all this stuff and log results then they find out the hgh is fake 3 months into the log LOL! I am getting this thru a pharmacy paying big bucks and TEV is american made so 100% sure is legit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11% new.jpg 
Views:	1463 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	116772
    Last edited by FCVtec; 08-21-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information