GSXRvi6 is offline Member

Hgh peptide fragment 176-191 5mgs

Anyone have any advice on if HGH PEPTIDE FRAGMENT 176-191 5MGS is any good, dosing, reconstituting etc?

NWIron is offline Junior Member
    Google has a lot

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It is my understanding (just what i have read-not first hand experience) that if you are at a relatively low body fat it works well getting that last few % off. If your bf is high..it is not as effective. Hope that helps.

I'm going to try the HGH fragment, I've looked around and it seams like the good middle ground dose is 200 - 300 mcg per day, I'm thinking once in the morning and once at night, or pre-workout?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Why bother it's so fkn expensive and has to be run long periods to yield results. Maximize your natural gh and save your wallet... Just run ghrp-2 or 6 and mod grf (1-29) 3x daily.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Why bother it's so fkn expensive and has to be run long periods to yield results. Maximize your natural gh and save your wallet... Just run ghrp-2 or 6 and mod grf (1-29) 3x daily.
    Not familiar with these, I'll look into them.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    I hear what you are saying and Im not saying you are wrong but the supposed benefit of the 176-191 frag is its the isolated portion of the amino acid chain solely responsible for the fat-loss effects of GH so you get no other sides and an concentrated effect of fat loss. Now im not saying that's the case or not, or that you might not be better off doing as you suggested, but thats the deal with the frag based on what I have read and learned researching it.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    HGH Fragment research peptides are very weak, do not purchase... If it's too late & the frag 176 (or 177-191) is already in hand, keep the product dosage high and wash your hands of it asap (extremely rare to find a honest success story) - reconstitute with plenty of diluent (peptide known to be a hassle often during reconstitution...beware of floaters - continually add water and the floaters should dissolve)

I was doing 500mcg per day, 3 shots per day, didn't notice anything.

Thread Information