Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: Results from hGH+photos

nafnlaus is offline Banned

Results from hGH+photos

Many people have probably wondered what can be gained from using hGH alone.
    After searching for a while i found a couple of photos showing what can be gained. But keep in mind this is the result of a therapy use - the person had lost dangerous amount of LBM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fyrir 1.jpg 
Views:	1169 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	144459Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eftir 1.jpg 
Views:	1207 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	144460

This is him going from 56kg to 80. He went from 56-89 in 6 months. I do not know what dosage was used. Also, he does not use glasses anymore.

Ill try to upload the rest of the photos soon.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    So hgh cured his poor eyesight? Sources of this info? You can't just post 2 pics that don't even show the face btw, so we can't tell if these are 2 completely different people, and make these claims and expect people to just believe it.
    Red Bastard likes this.

nafnlaus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    So hgh cured his poor eyesight? Sources of this info? You can't just post 2 pics that don't even show the face btw, so we can't tell if these are 2 completely different people, and make these claims and expect people to just believe it.
    That is what the patient said, no need for glasses anymore. Have i given any reason for you or others to question my integrity? Do you have some info that others dont that shows that i have anything at stake when it comes to hGH? Its a prescription drug, how would i? Now why wouldn't you believe, is it because you think that a too radical transformation?

I am trying to upload 2 more photos, and no sorry no faces on them either. Do you think this person is lying? i have no reasons for doubting him. He openly discussed tuberculosis which almost killed him, in a small country like mine i fully understand that he is not keen on posting photos showing his face.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, easy does it. No on is making any accusations but when it comes to hgh, most people want to know what protocol they followed and what diet changes they made, etc.

HGH is great stuff. If you enough of it, it will be anabolic . It's an expensive way to gain weight!

Thread Information