Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By beerdogg
  • 1 Post By Othello

Thread: hgh vs peptides

getfit28 is offline Member

hgh vs peptides

I'm looking to run some HGH but not do much educated... I know HGH is expensive and peptide is day cheaper.. would I get the same results in either one of these? How long will it take till I see results? I think a saw somewhere where it can take up yo six months till I see results? Also , can his induce gyno? I'm very prone to gyno when on a cycle

nafnlaus is offline Banned
    hGH is a peptide, but peptides arent all Growth hormone . Insulin is also a peptide hormone. there are many types of growth factors. They are not androgenic , at least not in a direct way so they would not aromatise. For most it would take 6 months maybe to see a big difference in photos and physique, but the benefits of elevated mood, better sleep, better recovery and general feeling of wellness can be found within a month.

Human Growth Hormone - Steroid .com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57szplzjjHs general stuff on hGH

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    You cant compare another peps with the real deal what is GH.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    HGH is king BUT peptides are great too and have their purpose. OP I would do my research on peptides as I believe you can get the results you are most likely looking for with them.
    NWIron likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You wont see the same results using peps as you would hgh, I also don't know anyone personally who have used peps and has carried on using them, gains just drift away but if you use hgh correctly the gains stay. Peps are a poor man's gh IMHO
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-30-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Othello is offline Member
    wouldnt it be also age dependent?

In the sense peps just make the body secrete more natural gh but if the body does not have any gh left then peps are useless?

a little like test boosters and exo test ... just my monday morning 2 cents
    NWIron likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    wouldnt it be also age dependent?

In the sense peps just make the body secrete more natural gh but if the body does not have any gh left then peps are useless?

a little like test boosters and exo test ... just my monday morning 2 cents
    I guess this question does depend on what your wanting the gh/pep to do for you. Maybe the OP could elaborate

getfit28 is offline Member
    Thank you all for your opinions. I think I will just stick with the real deal HGH.. I will run it after my cycle during pct. Is this a good idea? Any crazy side affect I should know about? I'm talking a common side affect the majority of the people get. Also, can a female use this? My wife is wanting to jump on for fat loss and anti aging..

voshi is offline Junior Member
    You may want to do a little more research before you decide to use it. You can find the answers to your questions by searching the forum.

I'm not a GH expert, only literally just started using it myself. Common sides I have read alot about and have started to experience would be tingles and numbness in limbs (arms and hands predominantly), carpel tunnel, water retension (especially in wrists and ankles).

as for running it AFTER your cycle, my understanding is its effects are enhanced when combined with AAS. So you can use it before, throughout and after your cycle for best results.

Pretty sure anybody can use it at say 2iu per day for theraputic purposes, this meaning for your wife.

Good luck

Hephens is offline Member
    Peps were good to try out and use first time before touching real hgh, that's my opinion.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hgh will do wonders if used correctly and obviously if its legit. The problem is that it takes a while to see real results and it is the exact opposite to AAS. If you are in it for the long haul and want to roll up your sleeves and do some studying on it as well as the financial commitment, then you wont be sorry. I cant comment on peps as I have never used them and probably wont at this point.

skylermach10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I guess this question does depend on what your wanting the gh/pep to do for you. Maybe the OP could elaborate
    would peptides heal tendons and ligaments and rebuild cartilage?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You wont see the same results using peps as you would hgh, I also don't know anyone personally who have used peps and has carried on using them, gains just drift away but if you use hgh correctly the gains stay. Peps are a poor man's gh IMHO
    agreed.

the odds of finding legit HGH are low for most. in which case, peps are a viable alternative. but less effective. and equivalent doses of peps above about 4iu of HGH, peps fall short. If I remember correctly, you can only squeeze about 4iu of GH from your pituitary per day, by using peps. too low for many body builders.

Thread Information