Levelor is offline New Member

Taking 2 iu's of Jintropin

I'm taking two iu's of Jintropin a day that I actually got from Gensci so it's legit. I'm on day 10 and I'm having a pain in my right rib cage in the liver area. Is this a normal side effect or should I discontinue?

Facecrash is offline Member
    I got jintropin from gensci and not only was it fake, it was poison. I was debilitated on 2iu, had severe cts, back pain, abdominal pain, and knee pain. Worst experience ever and biggest waste of money ever

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    I got jintropin from gensci and not only was it fake, it was poison. I was debilitated on 2iu, had severe cts, back pain, abdominal pain, and knee pain. Worst experience ever and biggest waste of money ever

I'm sleeping like a baby and having no other symptoms other than the soreness in the right rib cage area and some joint pains which from what I read the joint pain is very normal.

Joint pain is normally in the hands like carpal tunnel syndrome. If your liver hurts that's definitely something else.

3863 is offline Junior Member
    Oh dear.

Yea I think I'm gonna give it a rest. I was perfectly fine and then I slept for like 12 hrs on my right side and I can't tell if my ribs and side is sore from laying in one spot for so long and I'm just being crazy or if it's a liver pain. If I wasn't taking gh I do t think I would be so worried about it but it's better to be over cautious than hurt myself.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    GenShi doesn't sell direct to customers. Only through authorized distributors.

I know that but I contacted Gensci and they gave me a list of all of their distributors and I was able to make a deal with one of their distributors because of the amount of $ that I had to spend with them. Money makes a lot of things easy to get

Now about this pain, it feels like when you run to long and the side pain you get.

Early dr. Appointment shows it's my Gallbladder acting up.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I don't know if I would trust it then - everybody does what you did - that's how all this got started. Loads of people bought from the distributors, it doesn't take any large amount of money at all. If you go thru the jintropin thread on the forum, you will see quite a few people who have a lot of experience with GH used jintropin months ago, and it was real, and then it changed and they got awful side effects. Also Facecrash, who posted right after your original post did exactly the same as you, and had seriously awful side effects on 2iu a day, and is now taking a pharma brand (I don't remember which one), and they said the difference was like night and day. So just to warn you, it's far from clear that buying from someone Gensci sends you to is going to send you real GH - it's a total crapshoot.

Also, once I wrote to Jintropin to complain about a problem with a distributor, and they sent me another link to a distributor who was listed on their very own website as being a company that sells fake Jintropin!! It beggars belief, and I wouldn't believe or trust them to send legitimate GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelor View Post
    I know that but I contacted Gensci and they gave me a list of all of their distributors and I was able to make a deal with one of their distributors because of the amount of $ that I had to spend with them. Money makes a lot of things easy to get

Anyway, good luck with your gallbladder, and I hope you got lucky and got real GH, unlike so many who have bought from Gensci distributors lately.

Now about this pain, it feels like when you run to long and the side pain you get.

Thread Information