• 1 Post By Othello
  • 1 Post By DPTUK
  • 1 Post By DPTUK
  • 1 Post By DPTUK
  • 1 Post By DPTUK

Thread: HGH dosage for cutting

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member

HGH dosage for cutting

1. what dose of HGH is good enough for cutting ?

2. what is HGH cycle for cutting ?

3. im hear for cutting and burning fat hgh must be in low dose ? tell me what do you think about this and what your opinion about that ?

4. and how long must use it to see the great results ?

thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your far better using a strict diet and cardio, hgh needs to be ran for long periods of time 6 months + and it needs to be pharm grade so hit the diet section and start doing some cardio the results will be better and faster.
    DanB and devil-1986 like this.

HGH is too expensive, IMO, to be used just for cutting. Like Marcus says, it's cheaper and faster to diet and cardio.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your far better using a strict diet and cardio, hgh needs to be ran for long periods of time 6 months + and it needs to be pharm grade so hit the diet section and start doing some cardio the results will be better and faster.
    i m in cardio and diet for about 3 months even now , before i begin cutting im 200 lbs and now im 165 lbs now my fat was more little and Store for little in the abdominal area
    i was decided to use hgh in low dose to get rid of my remaining abdominal fat if you can help me help me what do i do ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 11-14-2013 at 05:32 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    i m in cardio and diet for about 3 months even now , before i begin cutting im 200 lbs and now im 165 lbs now my fat was more little and Store for little in the abdominal area
    i was dicided to use hgh in low dose to get rid of my remaining abdominal fat if you can help me help me what do i do ?
    HGH will do nothing for you, seek further adjustments in your diet and cardio. HGH is a very long process and you need to run pharm grade for at least 6 months +. Time to put the effort in and strip that hard layer of fat whats left, it isn't easy but it can be done, well done on your fat loss so far but forget gh it wont be for you unless you got 6-12 months to wait and your using pharm grade
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    HGH will do nothing for you, seek further adjustments in your diet and cardio. HGH is a very long process and you need to run pharm grade for at least 6 months +. Time to put the effort in and strip that hard layer of fat whats left, it isn't easy but it can be done, well done on your fat loss so far but forget gh it wont be for you unless you got 6-12 months to wait and your using pharm grade
    thanks marcus If you think i reach my goal with this there is no problem and not hard for me to reach that because i love bodybuilding , i can do that for one more round so I was decided to go in the same way which you told me thanks again for help me for better dicide
    Last edited by devil-1986; 11-11-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Othello is offline Member
    dont forget HGH with a shitty diet is asking for trouble...
    devil-1986 and Rida5d like this.

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    There are much cheaper/effective compounds out there than GH if your goal is fat loss.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    There are much cheaper/effective compounds out there than GH if your goal is fat loss.
    can you tell me names of these compounds ?
    thanks
    Last edited by devil-1986; 11-12-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Austinite has posted many threads...especially one about an effective fat burning stack...
    devil-1986 likes this.

but without a proper diet, all the drugs in the world will not be able to help you. what you seek is a PERMANENT solution because if you rely solely on drugs to achieve your desired results, you need to think of what happens when you stop the cycle?? best case you get back to square one ,worst case you go beyond square one which is nothing you want trust me.

1- get your diet in check. start by knowing what you eat daily. many apps for mobile help with this...
    2- knwo your TDEE and start adjusting your daily intake to be in line with it.
    3- keep your macros balanced.

At that time, a stack/cycle would be the icing on the cake.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    but without a proper diet, all the drugs in the world will not be able to help you. what you seek is a PERMANENT solution because if you rely solely on drugs to achieve your desired results, you need to think of what happens when you stop the cycle?? best case you get back to square one ,worst case you go beyond square one which is nothing you want trust me.

1- get your diet in check. start by knowing what you eat daily. many apps for mobile help with this...
    2- knwo your TDEE and start adjusting your daily intake to be in line with it.
    3- keep your macros balanced.

At that time, a stack/cycle would be the icing on the cake.
    thanks bro thats very usefull for me

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-15-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DPTUK View Post
    Brother Othello, I am about to start my GH course this Friday finally, I am a little bit up in the air about what adjustments I need to make to my diet, I was thinking about doing something like as follows:

Monday to Friday:
    180P, 150C, 75 F

Saturday & Sunday: (Refeed day)
    180P 400C 75F

I am basically trying to re composition at around 175lb and come down from about 14% BF down to say 10 ish. I want to basically lean out as much as possible while maintaining LBM for about 3 months and prime my body for test which I plan on adding in Jan.

I am not sure if my calories are too low since I train for about 2.5 hours 6 times a week and do lots of HIIT on top of weights. I guess I'll just play it by ear and see how it goes.

Appreciate your thoughts.

I personally dont believe in anything but playing it by the ear...you see each persons morphology is specific and different...what works for me may not work for you and so on...there are general guidelines of course but they are just there to help us find the way that works for us.

just remember no carbs one hour before and after the HGH shot. Power to you

Brother Othello, I am about to start my GH course this Friday finally, I am a little bit up in the air about what adjustments I need to make to my diet, I was thinking about doing something like as follows:

Monday to Friday:
    180P, 150C, 75 F

Saturday & Sunday: (Refeed day)
    180P 400C 75F

I am basically trying to re composition at around 175lb and come down from about 14% BF down to say 10 ish. I want to basically lean out as much as possible while maintaining LBM for about 3 months and prime my body for test which I plan on adding in Jan.

I am not sure if my calories are too low since I train for about 2.5 hours 6 times a week and do lots of HIIT on top of weights. I guess I'll just play it by ear and see how it goes.

Appreciate your thoughts.
    thats im talking about

im decide to go with hgh for 6 months now can you tell me hgh dosage for this cycle ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 11-14-2013 at 05:33 AM.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    devil-1986 likes this.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    devil-1986 likes this.

This really depends on the authenticity and genuinety of your product. I personally am of the view that I would never buy any products from an underground lab, maybe some people would disagree and I respect their view but I am just the type of person where if there is like 0.0001 doubt about anything then I don't do it, that's just me!

Assuming you have genuine human grade GH obtained with a doctors script and bought from a pharmacy (pretty much the only way you can make sure its 100% genuine), I have been adviced by my doc to start at 0.6ml (2IU) a month for testing purposes, then have bloodworks done and if all being well go up to 1.2ml (4IU).

His main two concerns are keeping eye on blood pressure and diabates mellitus.

From what I hear from people that I personally know that have taken the real deal human grade GH and not under dosed of fake Chinese bunk, that 2-4IU is more than you will ever need for the average gym rat who wants to look good, lose fat but isn't necessarily interested in being a mass monster etc.

Also there seems to be this notion that it takes 6 months or so for GH to work, most people who I know who are taking the real deal tell me that's a myth and that you will begin to see noticeable results within a month of taking real GH, particularly in relation to fat loss.

Again I guess I will find out for myself soon I plan on starting a blog with pictures tomorrow so you might want to read that if you are interested!
    yeh sure thank you .
    can you answer this questions too ?
    1.what time is the best time to use it ? morning ,evening , before training , after training or before bed time ?
    2.How many days a week ? every day or every other day ?
    3.Where is the best spots for inject hgh ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 11-14-2013 at 11:46 AM.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    devil-1986 likes this.

1) The consensus seems to me to take your shot early in the morning on an empty stomach and must ensure you don't have any carb's one hour before or after the injection....at least that's what I have been told.
    2) I am planning on taking it every day, I know there are some theories or protocal's that suggest taking 5 days on 2 off or every other day. I spoke to my doctor about this and he said in his opinion that's silly and that if I was going to do it properly to take it everyday! Also the 5 on 2 off seems to be a money saving exercise more than anything else which is totally understandable give the high cost of GH.
    3) You need to inject subcut, just under the skin and this can be usually in the abs, glutes or thighs and apparently its important to vary the site of each injection to make sure its at least an inch apart from the previous injection site to avoid skin irritation and problems.

You might want to goggle the Genotropin official websites lots of info and instruction videos on how to use their products.

Regards
    thank you ...thank you so much my dear friend . i will hope you and me getting the great results with this , until ..see you soon bro , good luck
    Last edited by devil-1986; 11-15-2013 at 02:17 AM.

NightStalker is offline New Member
    DPTUK, How do you get a script from your doctor? Is the doc a family practitioner, Endo, HRT or other? Also, what is the med condition that it is being prescribed for (low GH)? I'm trying to figure out how to get pharm grade without going the black market route...

DPTUK is offline Banned

DPTUK is offline Banned

Thread Information