zGhost is offline New Member

When will I feel something at 4iu ED?

Hi,

I'm taking 4iu ED of Saizen HGH. So far it's been 5 days and I feel nothing, not even a side effect like CTS.

When will I feel something? Even if it's a side effect?

Am I being impatient or should I have felt something by now?

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Everyone is different. With that in mind, after a few days you should notice a difference in your body. It may not be cts, a little water retention or vivid dreams but maybe something else.
    Did the pharmacist hand it to you or did you acquire your gh from a "friend"?

It's been a while since I started on HGH daily but I remember thinking at about week 7, "Man, I feel better." When you pin HGH it works immediately in your system. But the benefit is very small. It takes a while for those benefits to accumulate in your body. Give it a few weeks. BTW, I didn't get CTS until I was taking 10iu/ed for a few days.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^Agreed, it was many weeks before I noticed any CTS sides. In the beginning, I just slept and had more vivid dreams. Now, my hands tingle all of the time. Everyone is different.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    In the beginning, I just slept and had more vivid dreams. Now, my hands tingle all of the time. Everyone is different.
    So you're saying you felt something. If anything at all this is what the OP should be feeling or at the minimum a little lethargy post injection.
    You can't inject 4ius of gh and NOT feel something different about your body. Maybe the OP's liver isn't converting enough igf or the gh isn't very good.

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    I knew I was taking "something" when I started 2IU of Tevtropin within the first week but also started full HRT program at the same time.

Are you pinning in the morning and waiting 30 min before eating anything?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    So you're saying you felt something. If anything at all this is what the OP should be feeling or at the minimum a little lethargy post injection.
    You can't inject 4ius of gh and NOT feel something different about your body. Maybe the OP's liver isn't converting enough igf or the gh isn't very good.
    I can't say the exact day I started sleeping better and having vivid dreams because it was 9 months ago. But I would say it is fair to say that it was occuring within the first two weeks. The CTS started about 2 to 3 months into it. I might have specific times in my Jin thread, I do remember the sides crept up slowly. AT one point they were intolerable.

Thread Information