• 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By gixxerboy1
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Hephens

Thread: Need some advice from the pros **hgh**

Miguel2013 is offline New Member

Question Need some advice from the pros **hgh**

My brother has suffered some severe damage to a few disks on his back which are slowly decaying, I believe its called osteoporosis. I've heard HGH therapy can increase bone density but will it actually help osteoporosis?
    He has also suffered cartilage damage to one knee. I've heard this type of injury can only be treated with Intra articular injection (spot injection) and a doctor has to do it for you. I personally take HGH for body building purposes and my source is legit. We test the stuff so we know the stuff is real. My only worry is, if i get him the HGH and he does a 6-12 month cycle injecting into the belly fat (sub Q) or intra muscular will it actually help him???
    Please drop some knowledge... preferably someone with years of HGH experience or who has had similar injuries.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Miguel2013; 01-06-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Anonona is offline Junior Member
    **I don't have experience, have been researching similar issues**

Check on PudMed, there were a couple of articles pointing to IGF-1 (and from memory HgH too) being shown to regenerate cartilage and improve bone density.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    osteoporosis is a term for bones not cartilage or discs. You probably mean DDD - degenerative disc disease. Hgh does increase bone density and it can also rebuild cartilage and evidence shows that it positively effects discs.

Injections to your fat are a waste of medicine, injections should be under the skin, not in your fattest region. intramuscular injections of growth hormone is not used in medicine, and i dont see why anyone would like to shorten its half life like that. unless gh grows on your trees.

if your source is legit, then what brand are you getting? (lab test showing IGF-1 increase is not enough to determine if you have growth hormone, many things can spike your IGF, and if you are using UGL then your odds of having GH are slim (if any), cheaper growth derivatives is something more likely.

Growth hormone does benefit damaged meniscus of the knee, cartilage in general which has a surface different than the discs can be affected by GH treatment very well.

Growth hormone is anabolic via hyperplasia (multiplication of cells), therefor in theory it should be highly beneficial to discs, who have few to none repairing cells of their own.

But if you really are talking about osteoporosis then hgh is still beneficial, in bone healing it has been shown to increase recovery of broken bones by 20%. But many other things will work fine as well - like oxandrolone. Drug name: Oxandrin

You can apply for treatment in EU, 5000$ per year circa (1-3 year program). Not much considering that a disc replacement could cost about 130.000$ in america.

I have degenerative disc disease and have been reading everything i can find on treatments for this issue for about two years.
    and i recommend that you/your brother start doing the same, start with ncbi. Biological repair of the intervertebral disc
    Anonona and Miguel2013 like this.

Anonona is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabeticknowledge View Post
    osteoporosis is a term for bones not cartilage or discs. You probably mean DDD - degenerative disc disease. Hgh does increase bone density and it can also rebuild cartilage and evidence shows that it positively effects discs.

Injections to your fat are a waste of medicine, injections should be under the skin, not in your fattest region. intramuscular injections of growth hormone is not used in medicine, and i dont see why anyone would like to shorten its half life like that. unless gh grows on your trees.

if your source is legit, then what brand are you getting? (lab test showing IGF-1 increase is not enough to determine if you have growth hormone, many things can spike your IGF, and if you are using UGL then your odds of having GH are slim (if any), cheaper growth derivatives is something more likely.

Growth hormone does benefit damaged meniscus of the knee, cartilage in general which has a surface different than the discs can be affected by GH treatment very well.

Growth hormone is anabolic via hyperplasia (multiplication of cells), therefor in theory it should be highly beneficial to discs, who have few to none repairing cells of their own.

But if you really are talking about osteoporosis then hgh is still beneficial, in bone healing it has been shown to increase recovery of broken bones by 20%. But many other things will work fine as well - like oxandrolone. Drug name: Oxandrin

You can apply for treatment in EU, 5000$ per year circa (1-3 year program). Not much considering that a disc replacement could cost about 130.000$ in america.

I have degenerative disc disease and have been reading everything i can find on treatments for this issue for about two years.
    and i recommend that you/your brother start doing the same, start with ncbi. Biological repair of the intervertebral disc
    Am I correct in my understanding that the repair is due to increased IGF-1 or are there other factors at work? IGF-1 is far easier to get hold of and I also lack cartilage and bone density.

its probably not the only thing at work, in basics GH gives the body similar message as the Pituitary gland would, so the body starts to make IGF. So GH on its own is mostly a messenger, but still it has some effect in local injections so its anabolic mechanism obviously is a bit bigger than IGF stimulation alone.

IGF-1 still probably is the biggest factor in this, as seen how growth hormone amounts are measured by doctors. They mostly focus on levels of IGF...

what is the brand name of the IGF you can get hold of?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry I don't know about what you need to learn, but I just wanted to say that I hope someone can help you and that your brother is OK. Good luck.
    Miguel2013 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What make is your gh

i appreciate the input thats good knowlege

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What make is your gh
    Thanktropin generic red tops... im not a big fan of name brands unless its pharm grade stuff. If your buying generic hgh its all about your source IMO

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel2013 View Post

Thanktropin generic red tops... im not a big fan of name brands unless its pharm grade stuff. If your buying generic hgh its all about your source IMO
    Its not about your source, generics are junk, a better source doesnt hsve a secret lab capable of making gh
    marcus300 likes this.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

You have total garbage and I wouldn't inject that if you gave me 10,000ius for free. Generics are completed shit and please read the concerns thread and you will understand why,
    gixxerboy1 likes this.

If you're really looking to get the benefits of HGH you have to go pharma. Don't waste your money on generic. I've been on HGH for my 7th year. I've taken both generic and pharma. There's no comparison, pharma's the best. Buy pharma HGH and don't buy IGF-1. Most of the IGF-1 is igf-lr3 and it does nothing. Stick with the pharma HGH will make a difference.
    gixxerboy1 likes this.

sorry OP, but this is not something that depends on the source.

UGLs cant make hGH, and if they could then they wouldnt be underground...
    its not a coincidence that only few major drug companies participate int the hGH market, there really are just about a handful of brands that are used for medical purposes and have appropriate licenses...

ugl steroids are one thing, but ugl hGH is out of the picture

have you ever seen ugl insulin ? i havent, its hard to make... and it just so happens that hGH is much much much harder to make and costs 20 times more. why would any ugl be able to make something like that then?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you're really looking to get the benefits of HGH you have to go pharma. Don't waste your money on generic. I've been on HGH for my 7th year. I've taken both generic and pharma. There's no comparison, pharma's the best. Buy pharma HGH and don't buy IGF-1. Most of the IGF-1 is igf-lr3 and it does nothing. Stick with the pharma HGH will make a difference.
    When i was sick in the hospital and almost died... in order to recover back to 100% the doctors prescribed HGH (pharma HGH) and I have to say there is a huge difference from generics.
    I have to inject double if not triple of generic to feel the same effect as pharma grade. Im aware of all the generic/chinese garbage they import, trust me ive witnessed it all. IMO china still makes rHGH in UGL's but the purity is not nearly as high...
    Regardless i cant get rHGH (pharma grade) anymore... my prescription was only for 4 months.
    If i knew where to buy pharma grade i would

ScotchGuard02 are you currently taking HGH if so what brand pharma Grade/generic??

sorry OP, but this is not something that depends on the source.

UGLs cant make hGH, and if they could then they wouldnt be underground...
    its not a coincidence that only few major drug companies participate int the hGH market, there really are just about a handful of brands that are used for medical purposes and have appropriate licenses...

ugl steroids are one thing, but ugl hGH is out of the picture

have you ever seen ugl insulin? i havent, its hard to make... and it just so happens that hGH is much much much harder to make and costs 20 times more. why would any ugl be able to make something like that then?
    Listen brother i hear ya and a lot of generic batches are garbage but not all....
    Heres a home test to see if u have rHGH

You all know the hcg test with the pregnancy strips so I won't go into that. To test you HGH, 1. Reconstitute it. 2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. 3. Put your HGH vial (which you are sacrificing) into the boiling water for 2 min. 4. Look to see if the solution turns milky/cloudy white.

If your HGH is real it will turn cloudy/milky white after this procedure.

5. Let the vial set aside at room temperature for one day. 6. If the solution becomes clear again and you don't see any milkyness then the HGH is fake.

or

do blood work to see if you got real stuff
    Last edited by Miguel2013; 01-06-2014 at 09:37 PM.

that boil test is BS. Also if you were correct that there is gh in there but stuff just isnt pure. What the hell else is in those vials? You are injecting this stuff in your body. If a stranger walked up to you and gave you pills and said oh they are steriods would you take them? Cause you are paying for this crap from a stranger, then injecting it. Is being on GH that important that your willing to spend money and risk your health?

Your Chinese gh isn't real gh, end of story.
    Gixx is correct the boil test is kids stuff and is complete rubbish.
    Read the Chinese concerns thread and your eyes will be opened, your better injecting nothing that generic rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your Chinese gh isn't real gh, end of story.
    Gixx is correct the boil test is kids stuff and is complete rubbish.
    Read the Chinese concerns thread and your eyes will be opened, your better injecting nothing that generic rubbish.
    Ok what i got from that test is that if the solution is clear its definitely fake but it doesnt necessarily mean its real hgh either
    blood word doesnt lie though (IGF-1 & HGH serum test)
    correct me if Im wrong...

Ok what i got from that test is that if the solution is clear its definitely fake but it doesnt necessarily mean its real hgh either
    blood word doesnt lie though (IGF-1 & HGH serum test)
    correct me if Im wrong...
    your numbers can be raised with peptides

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    your numbers can be raised with peptides
    what kinda peptides igf-1/lr3?? i've never got tested while taking peptides but i doubt any peptide will raise your hgh serum levels as high as real hgh does

honestly Ive taken pharma grade, generic and fake shit I know the difference. Havent been on this forum a whole lot but I know my HGH.
    You wont find real HGH for less than 5 bills where Im from.
    yes pharma grade is the best but unfortunately I cant get a prescription anymore. I've done a batch of hgh and it was garbage so called "****ery-tropin red tops"
    it was probably GHRP peptide instead of HGH.
    I do still have a contact for jintropin and saizen. (the best IMO) Dont ask me why i decided to go for bunk shit instead of the good HGH. Maybe it was the cheap price that got me into buying it. Now I know from experience you CANT get real HGH (High Purity) for less than 5 bills. But to tell me the Chinese are faking ALL they're batches i strongly disagree my man. We can all agree to disagree as well because i dont wana debate over HGH anymore.
    I get my generic HGH from old school national bodybuilders and thats where im turning back to once i have the money to start over again

Hephens is offline Member
    There is soo much misunderstanding about the Chinese hgh market. I don't know why people say it's all fake this is not true! China needs to produce real hgh for patients needs. After the Beijing Olympics the western world crack down on china for performance enhancing drugs, hence why after 2008 a flood of fake hgh hit the black market. A contact in china simply told me it is illegal by law to ship real hgh outside china with out permit if caught big trouble. This is why they produce and sell fake hgh and sell to the western world cause when the goverment checks their lab it's only research... But some underground labs/companies have been and still import real hgh to the western world at their own risk. That's why it's hard to get real hgh from china. I run a generic brand along with my pharm grade both same results, maybe slightly less dosed than pharm but still the exact same results, much cheaper. Than again some pharma grade brands are better than others aswel and people don't realize this. I'm only speaking from experience only with blood tests done, effects and results...
    Miguel2013 likes this.

Thread Information