What do most seek in life ?
money , secsual satisfaction , some kind of recognition in life, and health along the ideal body we desire. Lets focus on the latter. I along with many others are curios since we are not blessed with the genes we wished we were born with ..curios about steroids and hormones and how to utilize them for that perfect body ! ok so can anyone share their knowledge in this post on what the hormones , steroids ect do and how to benefit from using them . How do they work in conjunction with one another ? how to tell how much to use of each ? yes they make you "big and strong "..is a simple explanation , so is hitting someone over the head with a femur and taking his meat and women from his fire pit . I strongly believe a lot of people are using themselves as guinea pigs and might do more harm then good , also are blindly pinning themselves without knowing what they are meant to do . i want to learn about these HGH , T4 , IGF1 , testosterone , PST ect .. down to a simple science not wikipedia but first hand knowledge from some of you bodybuilding masters .
thanks