sumitdhawan is offline New Member

Question about hexerelin and a few other things

Hey guys, so heres the thing, I'm intending on embarking on a 6 week peptide cycle. Heres the stack:

Morning:

Hexerelin 100mcg
    Mod GRF (cjc w/o dac) 100mcg

Evening/pre bed:

GHRP-2 100mcg

Question1:

If I got the chance (work, other responsibilities etc). Was thinking of injecting whenever I got a chance sometime during the day. Or should I do just avoid this and do 2x a day if I can't do it 100% of the time (which I know I couldn't). Its be like my pre bed stack btw.

Question 2: Will I build a tolerance to hexerelin at 1x a day 100mcg? I know hex builds tolerance pretty quick but I'm hoping 100mcg only 1x day will be to little for a tolerance build. If not how would you guys recommend I cycle it?

Question 3: Just want to confirm, I can shoot all my peptides in the same needle ie. pull up 100mcg of MOD GRF in my needle first (since its more sensitive?) and then 100mcg in ghrp2 and then inject

Question 4: Again confirming, unreconned peptides should be stored frozen, let to "defrost" for 2 hrs or so before recconning. Reconned peptides stored in fridge, and useful for about 4 weeks. Correct?

Question 5: Know this isn't the right section but Im throwing it in there anyways. I got 5000 ius of HCG i'd like to run for 6 weeks aswell for a natty t boost. Thinking 3x week 250 ius for the cycle (750 ius a week total). Is this the best distribution for 5000 ius hcg for 6 weeeks to maximize test? If not, what kind of distribution would you recommend? And is it even worth running 5000 ius for 6 weeks, will the test boost be noticeable?

Thats it, thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitdhawan View Post
    Hey guys, so heres the thing, I'm intending on embarking on a 6 week peptide cycle. Heres the stack:

Morning:

Hexerelin 100mcg

Evening/pre bed:

GHRP-2 100mcg

Question1:

If I got the chance (work, other responsibilities etc). Was thinking of injecting whenever I got a chance sometime during the day. Or should I do just avoid this and do 2x a day if I can't do it 100% of the time (which I know I couldn't). Its be like my pre bed stack btw.

Question 2: Will I build a tolerance to hexerelin at 1x a day 100mcg? I know hex builds tolerance pretty quick but I'm hoping 100mcg only 1x day will be to little for a tolerance build. If not how would you guys recommend I cycle it?

Question 3: Just want to confirm, I can shoot all my peptides in the same needle ie. pull up 100mcg of MOD GRF in my needle first (since its more sensitive?) and then 100mcg in ghrp2 and then inject

Question 4: Again confirming, unreconned peptides should be stored frozen, let to "defrost" for 2 hrs or so before recconning. Reconned peptides stored in fridge, and useful for about 4 weeks. Correct?

Question 5: Know this isn't the right section but Im throwing it in there anyways. I got 5000 ius of HCG i'd like to run for 6 weeks aswell for a natty t boost. Thinking 3x week 250 ius for the cycle (750 ius a week total). Is this the best distribution for 5000 ius hcg for 6 weeeks to maximize test? If not, what kind of distribution would you recommend? And is it even worth running 5000 ius for 6 weeks, will the test boost be noticeable?

Thats it, thanks guys!

pls... respond

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Let me just start by saying I've never tried Hexerelin but have a few years experience with the other compounds.
    First off, most people run a 2/1 ratio on ghrp to grf. So in your case, 200mcg GHRP with 100mcg GFR.
    Question 1: If you can, pin the Hex/grf first thing when you roll out of bed. Wait 30 minutes before any carbs. Pin your GHRP/GRF immediately before you get into bed. Or your could pin your Hex pre-workout. I've done that in the past with Ipam and had good luck with it. If you work shifts and can't pin before bed, just make sure you follow the 3 hours with no carbs prior and no carbs for 30 minutes after rule.
    Question 2: I don't know about Hex specifically but I haven't built up a tolerance to GHRPs. My personal preference is to pin only 5 days a week but that's just my idea. I don't know if there is any specific reason to cycle it but I just think taking something experimental for more that a few weeks may not be the best idea. I do DC so I usually blast and cruise 6on/4off.
    Question 3: Yes, you can put them all in the same needle.
    Question 4: I usually put the powder in the freezer just in case. Also, I learned this trick from somebody on here: I go ahead and load up all my pins and put them in baggies by week. Then I freeze all but the ones I'm using that week. You can just take them out of the freezer and put them in the frig the night before and they thaw out pretty quickly. If anybody thinks this is a bad idea, speak up please!
    Question 5: I've never used HCG .
    Hope that helps! Don't expect too much out of the peptides. For me, it's more helpful in recovery. Plus the GHRP-2 makes me sleep like a baby!

Thanks for the reply bro. ANd yea I'm mainly looking to lean out a bit, something to maybe give me a boost in the gym while staying natty

Thread Information