Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kaptainkeezy04

Thread: Genotropin Pics

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member

Genotropin Pics

Made in Germany. Never used Genos so I'm not sure if they'reClick image for larger version. 

Name:	geno.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	148964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEno 2.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	148965 real. Anybody have any input.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Looks legit.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Where they shipped with cool packs? They look legit especially with the inserts. Look at the instructions. Are they high quality printing or a photo copy?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Legit as hell! That's exactly what mine looked like when I got them from my Doctor's fridge

However, if they weren't refrigerated during shipment, they won't be as potent.

Thanks for all the responses.

No they where not shipped with cold pack. From PO to door in 21 hours.

21 hours is fine. For real, though? I thought they were coming from South America...

But that is lazy of your supplier to ship something that valuable and fragile without a cold pack.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    21 hours is fine. For real, though
    Not me bro. I think you confused me with someone else.
    Last edited by Rick Kane; 03-12-2014 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    But that is lazy of your supplier to ship something that valuable and fragile without a cold pack.
    Because it doesn't need to be. All unreconstituted lyophilized gh is required to show stability at 25c/77f for at least 3 weeks. The reason refrigeration is recommended in the insert is because of variances in what is considered "room temperature" based on geographical location and ones comfort level.
    What's considered room temp in;
    Bucharest, HU
    San Diego, CA
    Phoenix, AZ
    Dubai, UAE
    Miami, FL
    Anchorage, Alaska

The manufacturer has to assume it may be in some hot or inhospitable climate so they have to direct users to refrigerate.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    That is very good information above regarding temperature stability for GH in its powder form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    Because it doesn't need to be. All unreconstituted lyophilized gh is required to show stability at 25c/77f for at least 3 weeks. The reason refrigeration is recommended in the insert is because of variances in what is considered "room temperature" based on geographical location and ones comfort level.
    What's considered room temp in;
    Bucharest, HU
    San Diego, CA
    Phoenix, AZ
    Dubai, UAE
    Miami, FL
    Anchorage, Alaska

The manufacturer has to assume it may be in some hot or inhospitable climate so they have to direct users to refrigerate.
    proof? source of information?
    deltapapatango likes this.

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    That changes a few things for piece of mind in handling. I won't change protocol mind you.

It would be disrespectful and unprofessional to post names on a steroids board. Believe what you want. I believe the person who's credentials are listed below.

Owner and Chief Scientific Officer at ______ Pharmaceutical, Specializing in peptide therapeutics
    PHD in Pharmacology with 40 years experience
    23 years of research in AIDS, Alzheimers + over 250 articles published in pier reviewed journals

What I posted regarding gh stability isn't ground breaking or new. If you really want to know there is plenty of info available.

From Seranos application

"desirable to obtain stable formulations to maintain a longer cycle life when they are stored at room temperature."

"The study of the stability of such formulations stored at 4° C.,25°C.,37°C.and50°C. for 24 Weeks, the recovery was determined through: reverse phase HPLC (RP-HPLC)"

"The lyophilized powder without the stabilizer had a purity loss of 13-22%."
    The above sentence refers to 24 weeks at 50C.

From Pfizer
    Before you mix the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store the
    GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator [36oF to 46oF (2oC to 8oC)]. However, you can also store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK at room temperature [68oF to 77oF (20oC to 25oC)] for up to three months. Do not freeze.

From Eli Lilly
    Both before and after reconstitution, vials and cartridges of Humatrope and Diluent for Humatrope should be stored in a refrigerator at 36° to 46°F (2° to 8°C); they MUST NOT be frozen.

Notice it says should, not must. Again, Eli Lilly has no idea what your home thermostat is set at. For the safety of the user and stability of the product they suggest that it "should" be stored in a refrigerator.

But since you stated that my Genos are not as potent since they weren't refrigerated for 1 day in transit, then please tell me what the collapse temperature is for this protein.

Thread Information