mdjfoss80 is offline New Member

norditropin dosages

alright, new to this site...so if you have an attitude don't respond. just got some 10mg per 1.5ml norditropin. I usually do 4 to 5 iu's a day of **********, trying to figure out how many clicks that would be on the pen. any help would be appreciated

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    the brand you referred to got "beeped out", looks like it is one of the brands you cant mention - scam stuff like hyge.-tropin (which you cant type without spaces and shits...

but anyway. there are 3 units per mg in growth hormone .

if you were using shit-tropin (which is likely given that it was ****-out...) you probably wont need all those 5 units. (it would also hit your wallet pretty hard)

No name ugl growth-something (never growth hormone) is not as potent as Norditropin or any other respectable brand (that is, if you actually have norditropin...)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on how much Norditropin you want to use. But 1mg = 3IUs of GH.

hey bro ham, so basically what you're saying is that I've got to find out how clicks on my pen equals 1mg. I know it's a 10mg pen. Damn.....so either way it's gonna be flippin' expensive. my source is wanting $80 for one pen. Anyway, thanks for the tip bro.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    $80 for 10mg Nordi pen expensive. lol GTFOH!

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    the clicks on your pen should be in mgs, most show 0,1 increase since low dosage is used in medicine.

80$ for 30iu is a joke, like i said in a similar thread. Is your source a charity foundation? if not, then you should be paying four times that for the medicine at the pharmacy.

you probably dont have norditropin

hey brohams, thanks for the input, turns out I should've just read more of the directions. there's a conversion chart on the piece of paper that came with the stuff. I says 8 clicks equals 1 mg of norditropin. but hey Bonaparte, the 1 mg of hgh equals 3 iu's....is that just common knowledge or something? Also, now that I've figured out how much stuff comes in one pen, what is a reasonable price for this stuff? Again, thanks for the help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All pharma grade GH is 3 IUs per mg (so yeah, pretty much common knowledge). Pharma companies sometimes just don't bother telling you this, as the doses are prescribed in mg rather than IUs.

Othello is offline Member
    check out this calculator, based on your pen color (dosage) you input the iu you need and it converts it to clicks.

NordiLet® - Conversion Module - Novo Nordisk A/S

Thread Information