treant is offline Junior Member

Peptides question

Hey guys I heard that peptides are basically the same thing as AAS in that they turn into testosterone and make you pack on muscle just as fast.. but they are legal!

Is this true!?

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Not true at all. Some peptides tell the body to produce things like gh and some help with healing like tb500 but no they do not turn into test ever. The only way to get the results of aas is aas

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    I suggest you Do some research! Gl

treant is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    Not true at all. Some peptides tell the body to produce things like gh and some help with healing like tb500 but no they do not turn into test ever. The only way to get the results of aas is aas
    Yeah that's why I was askin cus i figured...then no one would use AAS and would just use prohormones.. yeah I'm gunna look into it more

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start of your studies by learning the difference between Pro-Hormones and Peptides.

Many Pro-Hormones are indeed very similar to a given steroid and once taken they are designed to convert to the steroid within the body.

Peptides are a different thing and as stated there are many different Peptides to do many different things.

Now as to why people don't just do Pro-Hormones instead of AAS, There are a lot of reasons, the main one is. Most (Effective ones at least) are no longer legal and also since they are oral compounds they create a heavy load on the liver, some many times greater than the oral version of the steroid they are replacing.

PS In the first line I did not mean to sound like a smart ass, many apologies if it came off that way.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-18-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Thread Information