human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Newbie ?? About slin from a long time user

So as some would agree I'm not exactly a newbie with slin but me and a workout partner have been arguing about dosages.... So I have used slin on and off for about 4 or so years and when I do I fill an insulin syringe all the way to 1cc and use it.... My buddy seems to think that the normal dose is just to te first 10 notch.... Have I really been using 10x the amount needed for years???

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea the first notch or 1/10 of a cc is 10 iu's.. How have you felt using that much

So a full ml is 100 ius, that's why they say slin lasts a long time, I used 12-15 pre workout on workout days only

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007
    Yea the first notch or 1/10 of a cc is 10 iu's.. How have you felt using that much

So a full ml is 100 ius, that's why they say slin lasts a long time, I used 12-15 pre workout on workout days only
    So you used basically 1/10 of a cc pre workout??? And you had results with that amount??? I must be missing something here bc I have used slin literally hundreds of times and if I'm not mistaken I'm doing it correctly.... If not how has no one ever mentioned that I was using 10x too much in any of my logs or posts..... This just can't be possible.... I honestly eat amounts of food that most people call me out on saying I'm lying or something so I quit posting my meals bc I don't care what people think but if this is true about my slin maybe that's why I eat 1200 cal meals regularly

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your luck your not dead HP. I got up to 20 ius 2x a day and that was a lot.
    You had to have ramped up to that dosage.
    Or you're slin resistant.
    Or it's not slin.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have noticed your logs but never the slin amounts..

Idk but you are using way too much, like Cape said above lucky your not dead

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    100 units of insulin in one shot? what brand, where do you inject?
    If you did not consume A WHOLE ****ING KILOGRAM of sugar after your injection then it cant be real insulin, you would be dead.

No one with common sense is going to say you have that much insulin resistance that you can handle 100iu without stuffing your face the next hours with sugar from a bucket. You would be diabetic now, and still no diabetic person will handle that amount with out diving into an ocean of coolaid.

in a kilogram of sugar there are 4000 calories, there is no possibility that you can eat that sort of a meal containing only carbs.

please post a photo of the syringe you use and your insulin.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    A low/mid level diabetic will use 30-40 before meals of novolog. If your bloodsugar is normal you should have been weak as heck in the gym after your first set if not passing out. Thankful you do not take metformin.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your luck your not dead HP. I got up to 20 ius 2x a day and that was a lot.
    You had to have ramped up to that dosage.
    Or you're slin resistant.
    Or it's not slin.

Thread Information