Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: looking at 'fudging' my blood test results using glucose.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

looking at 'fudging' my blood test results using glucose.

Hi guys. I have low T. Hovering around 390- 420 at its highest. Limit for try in Australia is 320 to obtain any medical help.

I read the study that taking glucose 30mins before a bloodtest drops test levels by 25 percent for two hours after ingestion

This should see me drop into the zone ( see study below)

https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/...gestionofsugar

So I have my glucose on hand ready to dose up so I can drop into that range where I can finally get on the TRT I desperately need.
    I'm 43 by the way and have progressively dropped performance to a stage I need regular sleep during the day.

The Dr has given me a blood test including.
    Test
    Free test
    Igf-1
    Igfbg
    Estrodiol
    Dhea-s

My question is. Will the glucose (around 30/40 gms) in some way effect igf levels to a stage it will be noticeable on the results my doc has asked for? I don't want to be caught out trying to skew results.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 11-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.

uhit is offline Member
    Get no sleep the night before, drink a shit ton of alcohol, be dehydrated, be stressed

Basically do the opposite of what you need to build to lose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Get no sleep the night before, drink a shit ton of alcohol, be dehydrated, be stressed

Basically do the opposite of what you need to build to lose.
    Thanks unit but that wasn't the question. I have already seen that old post from years ago, but nowadays prefer to lean on scientifically proven studies. What you are advising is bro science and although it may work has not been studied in depth and qualfied such as glucose ingestion study has.

The question is....will ingestion of glucose affect igf 1 and igfBP3 levels to a point the Dr may notice something suspicious? When in a blood test alongside test free and total, dhea-s and estrodiol?

No offence intended unit, just hoping to get the answer to that particular question as part of an arsenal to lower results.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 11-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Hang on, one of the vets should know.

Gorge is offline Junior Member
    just go on cycle for 2-4 months and then in place of pct, go for blood work, a couple weeks after last shot.
    Thats what I thought of doing anyway.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It will decrease IGF-1 as well by decreasing GH secretion.
    Also, he would notice it in your blood glucose level (obviously) if he checks.
    Simon1972 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It will decrease IGF-1 as well by decreasing GH secretion.
    Also, he would notice it in your blood glucose level (obviously) if he checks.
    thanks bonaparte!!

he wont be testing for blood glucose - just the ...
    Test
    Free test
    Igf-1
    Igfbg
    Estrodiol
    Dhea-s

only.

based on these tests- would you say IGF-1 would drop to such a level a red flag will alert him or could i get away with it?
    Last edited by Simon1972; 11-11-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Get no sleep the night before, drink a shit ton of alcohol, be dehydrated, be stressed Basically do the opposite of what you need to build to lose.
    smh.

jooney is offline New Member
    Brother, I don't understand why so many younger guys (under 40) actually want to be on trt if they really don't need it. I'm not professing to know your situation Simon, you may actually have many symptoms which merit going on trt. However, I've seen and heard of so many dudes who can't wait to jump on it, and do whatever foolery they can to get it prescribed. I just don't know if it's worth it. Lots of downsides to being on trt too. I personally would rather not have to rely on all the crap (shots/creams, blood tests, hormone harmony/balancing, and money spent), if I could have my levels in a decent area without trt. Again, I'm not placing judgment. I'm just not understanding the logic behind what you're asking. If the numbers have to be artificially manipulated downward, perhaps you may want to reassess your desire to start trt. With any luck, dudes such as Kelkel will offer his expertise on this. I'm sure he knows the actual answer to your question. Sorry for the lengthy read.

Blog Entries
    Firstly I'm not under 40.
    Secondly my natural test is around 390; so its what most guys on this steroid forum consider low with high shgb etc etc. I take 4000 in of d3: magnesium orotate. Zinc daily. So please what do you suggest I use apart from trt?!??

I find it amusing when at this level the LEF suggests trt, however some people continue to push accepting low T as an inevitable part of aging!

Don't forget- you are on a steroid forum- where the some take steroids at abusive levels.and I get questioned for trying to normalize mine.

I don't get it.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 11-12-2014 at 01:34 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    He's got low levels, but apparently they gave a set number before treating. I can understand why he'd want to be on. I was at 390 and it sucked.

Glucose will affect your igf. No doubt that's why they're testing it.

I'd say drink sugary drinks the night before. Stay awake all night. Just be sure to knock off the sugar about 12 hrs before blood work. Alcohol truly is an option, obviously not one I'd suggest.

Report back what you do, and the results.
    Simon1972 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    He's got low levels, but apparently they gave a set number before treating. I can understand why he'd want to be on. I was at 390 and it sucked.

Glucose will affect your igf. No doubt that's why they're testing it.

I'd say drink sugary drinks the night before. Stay awake all night. Just be sure to knock off the sugar about 12 hrs before blood work. Alcohol truly is an option, obviously not one I'd suggest.

Report back what you do, and the results.
    Thanks mate. I will post results. I took 20gms pure glucose 1hr prior to bloods. Get results in a week

Simon, I wasn't saying that you didn't need trt, I was just questioning the seemingly common practice of wanting to start trt when it may not be necessary. You obviously have symptoms which merit the treatment. I was not trying to throw stones at you brother. I do understand what you are doing now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jooney View Post
    Simon, I wasn't saying that you didn't need trt, I was just questioning the seemingly common practice of wanting to start trt when it may not be necessary. .
    You contradicted yourself here. are you saying I need it, or don't need it.
    Your post comes off like you are trying to talk me out of trt and live with it.
    I remind you, this forum is about empowering men to not settle for low t levels, and finding ways around the antiquated system we find ourselves in.
    This is predominantly a steroid forum for men trying to raise test levels, not settle for low T. Can I ask your purpose on these forums? Why did you join?

I'm just saying I'd really make sure you need it before you go to extremes to start it. I guess I was taking the opportunity to comment on the common practice of manipulating levels to get prescribed trt. I was not solely speaking of your situation. I am assuming you have many of the symptoms of low testosterone , and that is why you want to start on it. There are a few guys I work with (firefighters) who have started trt, and they themselves say the only reason they did so,
    was to try to gain some muscle. They felt fine before they started, however they still doctor shopped until they were "diagnosed". Now at least a couple of them are second guessing their decisions.

Blog Entries
    Thanks jooney,I was going to not reply, but I think your concerns don't wash in my case.
    Your claim that people " you know that regret trt" is tenuous and convenient.
    I wasn't asking for permission , I have a very specific question I wanted answered, and I'm not interested in being talked out of seeking medical help.

I have 2 years plus on these boards , amongst others and researched constantly. My conclusions are not based on heresay.

Again the purpose of your membership on this board is something I'm interested in.

1. You want to cycle anabolic steroids
    2. You are researching trt for your own wellbeing
    3. You want to talk random people out of testosterone /steroids.

Can I ask what category you fit into?

With400 posts asking and learning I've done my due diligence. Maybe you should learn before passing opinion off as substantiated advice.

Sorry if I'm coming across angry- but I'm not a novice looking for a party drug here.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 11-15-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Simon, I appreciate you tactful and intelligent response. I am here to hear from, and communicate with, others regarding trt and overall health. Again, I will say that I did NOT mean to offend nor attempt to talk you out of it. I was merely saying that there are many guys who jump right on trt, without weighing the pros and cons. I am far from an expert, and don't believe I have professed to be. I was speaking my opinion, but I didn't know that was such a terrible thing. Does every post/response have to be absolute fact based? I am basing my statements on the many posts I've read on here, with young guys (not you, so don't get angry), who are asking for help to get their numbers manipulated. I am also going by a large number of guys I personally know. Just because I mentioned a few coworkers of mine who rushed into trt (as admitted by them), doesn't mean I was trying to talk you out of it. By all means, I don't think you are a novice, nor do I question your knowledge. Damn man, I don't believe I'll post my opinion here ever again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jooney View Post
    . Does every post/response have to be absolute fact based?.
    Yes thank you. Just after facts

jwh7699 is offline Member
    Would masturbation lower T level prior? (Not Joking)

Thread Information