Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Pharm grade dosaging

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Pharm grade dosaging

How much is equivalent pharm grade to 4iu blue tops? It seems op suggesting less required of pharm grade to achieve equivalent results????

Thanks for your thoughts.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Oh gosh, surely the only way to answer with certainty is to get BW and compare IGF levels.

My ball park guess is that true Pharma grade (US/EU) HGH is about 2x to 3x more potent than China 'generics' (not fakes).
    Last edited by carbo; 08-23-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Hephens is offline Member
    Iv seen pharm grade hgh to be 2-3x stronger than some chinese blue top generics, also both yield same on blood test but had to take 2-3x more of the chineese stuff to get same results. Chinese stuff much cheaper if you can find the real stuff.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The Chinese blues won't even be gh it will be fake or some growth releasing peptide. In simple terms you can't even compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    The Chinese blues won't even be gh it will be fake or some growth releasing peptide. In simple terms you can't even compare the two.
    Thx Marcus.

Let me ask differently then. What dosage of pharm grade hgh for female looking to increase lean body mass! 2iu ED?

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    infinite amount of blue tops will not yield a milligram of gh, you would be lucky to find growth factors in ugl brands

0,1 milligram per day is used in hrt, it will put you in a healthy range. 0,3 will probably get you somewhere
    and forget about international units, gh is not measured in ius so you wont see it on your vial, package or the directions.
    the markings youll be seeing on real brands will probaby be between 5-10mg per 1-1,5ml. better start thinking in mgs

Quote Originally Posted by diabeticknowledge
    infinite amount of blue tops will not yield a milligram of gh, you would be lucky to find growth factors in ugl brands

0,1 milligram per day is used in hrt, it will put you in a healthy range. 0,3 will probably get you somewhere
    and forget about international units, gh is not measured in ius so you wont see it on your vial, package or the directions.
    the markings youll be seeing on real brands will probaby be between 5-10mg per 1-1,5ml. better start thinking in mgs
    Understood. The alleged pharm grade dosing is not in ius. Ius is what I used for blue tops.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabeticknowledge View Post

Well that's just a stupid statement, coming from someone's ass.

NordiLet® - Conversion Module - Novo Nordisk A/S

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree, you are going to have to check via blood work because there is not way to tell. If you got lucky it could be equivalent to pharmacy hgh or it could be zero.

With Rx HGH I saw significant lean mass (significant for me at the time) at only 1iu a day for over 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I have to agree, you are going to have to check via blood work because there is not way to tell. If you got lucky it could be equivalent to pharmacy hgh or it could be zero.

With Rx HGH I saw significant lean mass (significant for me at the time) at only 1iu a day for over 6 months.
    Thx luv . I decided to go with 1 iu ED.

Gals don't report the same significant day loss/LBM gains reported my guys. My expectations are not unreasonable. I know diet is queen.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information