musclestack is offline Productive Member

reconstituting HGH

I just received my HGH yesterday (500iu). I have a couple of questions before I begin next week:

They came in 50 different vials, so I can conclude that each vial is 10iu. Correct? So...when reconstituting, I should be able to mix with 1mL of Bac water, then inject .1mL (the '1' on a slin pin) to draw 5iu per injection. Is this correct? Would you reconstitute it in a different way if you plan to take 5iu/day?

Also, when is the optimum time to inject HGH? I have read you should not take it near a high carb meal, but I was planning on taking it in the mornings upon waking, however, I also eat breakfast in the mornings. Should I wait a certain amount of time after I eat? Or eat a certain amount of time after injecting?

Thanks!
    MS

Wait...I thought about it a bit more, and now I believe the '5' mark on the slin pin would be 5iu. Hmmm...can someone please confirm this for me?

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    Yes if the vials are 10, then .5 would be 5iu. And if one vial lasts two days then yes just reconstitute with bac water. Optimal timing would be right when you wake up with an empty stomach. Or even get up an hour before you wake up, pin and go back to sleep. The body produces and releases it's own natural supply of GH when you sleep at night in REM sleep. So take advantage of the free release and then shoot in the AM on empty stomach.

Thanks, crazypat. About how long should I wait to have breakfast if I pin when I wake up?

About an hour is fine

KIKINWING is offline New Member
    If you are taking 5 i.u.s a day then you should probably split it. Everyone is different and there is no one answer. But your body makes most of its HGH about 3 hours after you enter deep sleep. So 2.5 early morning and 2.5 around 4pm would split your day evenly. But I am gonna ask why 5 i.u's a day? thats allot. If its real, and not fake, 2 i.u.'s should get your blood between 300 and 400 easy for most Caucasians and thats a good place to be. What are you shooting for may I ask?

P.S. make sure to slowly secrete the bac water down the inside of vial and not slam or inject it directly into HGH. Then slowly swish and swirl unto fully diluted and water is back to clear.

Good luck!

There is nothing wrong with shooting 5ius all at once in the morning. Perfectly fine.

Thread Information