Thread: NPH questions

BloodD is offline Banned

NPH questions

I am interested in trying NPH on my next bulk.

What's a good starting dose? I was thinking of trying 30 units first thing in the morning.

Also, what would your daily fat intake look like? Should you go very low or would 100-130grams per day be fine?

I was planning on shooting 2iu's GH in the AM with the NPH and 2iu's preworkout along with some rapid acting insulin . GH isn't pharma grade but tests a bit better than legit rips

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodD View Post
    I am interested in trying NPH on my next bulk.

What's a good starting dose? I was thinking of trying 30 units first thing in the morning.

Also, what would your daily fat intake look like? Should you go very low or would 100-130grams per day be fine?

I was planning on shooting 2iu's GH in the AM with the NPH and 2iu's preworkout along with some rapid acting insulin . GH isn't pharma grade but tests a bit better than legit rips
    That's an oxymoron. No such thing as legit riptropin or Jins. No manufacturer of HGH advertises it for personal use or body building.

I hope you do a LOT of research before considering using NPH or any type of insulin. Even if it's and RX and you know what you are doing it's easy to go into a diabetic comma and possible die.

michael30 is offline Member
    I will admit my knowledge about slin is limited compared to my aas knowledge. But isnt 30 iu for a first time user alot? Or am i wrong?

BloodD is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    I will admit my knowledge about slin is limited compared to my aas knowledge. But isnt 30 iu for a first time user alot? Or am i wrong?
    naw 30iu's is a very low dose. I believe it is barely super physiological.

@second poster. I believe your GH opinions are a bit outdated. Try getting some generics from a reputable supplier and testing them yourself! Also insulin must be RX! I like getting mine from wal mart
    Last edited by BloodD; 09-28-2014 at 01:41 PM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Your welcome to your opinion but I find most people dont want to admit when they paid good money for generic/fake products and will continue to promote them and say how good they are.

We have some very well connected people here and it's still known that what is being sold as HGH is not. We have had long time members who actually live and work in China at other labs and are very aware of what is being sold to the public.

Best of luck with your decisions on GH and insulin .

Thread Information