maddad is offline Junior Member

HGH test results any good?

I pinned 5iu HGH intramusclar deltoid then had bloods drawn three hours later. GH serum came back at 17 on scale of 1-10. Is this a good result? Should I have injected subcutaneously? Should I have pinned 10iu? Are there other compounds that would mimic or cause false positive on blood work?

Thoughts?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad
    I pinned 5iu HGH intramusclar deltoid then had bloods drawn three hours later. GH serum came back at 17 on scale of 1-10. Is this a good result? Should I have injected subcutaneously? Should I have pinned 10iu? Are there other compounds that would mimic or cause false positive on blood work? Thoughts?
    Did you get tested before using it to have a baseline number? And is this a generic gh?

I do not have a baseline number. What are the odds that i am producing more HGH than normal?

I'm not sure what what you mean by generic but it certainly isn't pharma.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad
    I do not have a baseline number. What are the odds that i am producing more HGH than normal? I'm not sure what what you mean by generic but it certainly isn't pharma.
    It is chinese? It most likely is bunk to be honest.

it is not chinese. the box says made in canada. but then you could put made anywhere on anything.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Maybe I am missing something but just being from Chian would make it garbage even if it raised your GH and IGF-1 just lke US pharma?

Also, the OPs original question about there being something that could mimic the exact same results even if it was fake was never answered.

I know everyone preaches this "US Pharma" thing over and over but even if you are willing to pay out the ass for it, US pharma is almost impossible to find and can also be faked. Unless, you are getting it directly from a pharmacy.

That being said, is there any 100% real way to test the HGH that you have to make sure it is 100% legit.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to know your normal baseline number,
    using generic hgh can be misleading because they use other growth releasing peps and also IGF in their gh which in turn can give you a false reading when getting tested,
    only buy pharm grade and no need to get tested,
    don't buy cheap hgh because it wont be real

moanfoanfo is offline New Member
    what gh is the brand?

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Marcus, I understand that getting a script and filling it at a U.S. pharmacy is the ideal answer but...

If you get an underground source that is selling (for arguments sake) Pfizer brand hgh, isn't the possibility of it being bunk the same as a Chinese source?

Chlamydia is offline Junior Member
    what brand name is that thats made in canada?
    17 is kinda shitty

I seen 4iu bring you to 27 on a 1-10 range

Thread Information