michael30 is offline Member

Hgh and extremely bad jaw pain???????

I just started running hgh 3 weeks ago. After afew days i started experiencing real bad jaw pain right where the socket is by my ear/neck. As time went on it got extremely bad and very uncomfortable. Now i will admit i started using to high of a dose way to soon. When i stopped taking it for afew days it started to go away. We i started again it came back. Ive cut my dose to only 2iu. Which has helped quite abit. My question is has anyone found any information on what causes this? And before people start posting saying its not the hgh. Just google hgh and jaw pain. When i did i was surprised that there where ALOT of other people with the same symtoms.

I was doing more research and from what i can find it seems that it is the TMJ joint that is the cause of the pain. I also went to the doctor and he said it was my TMJ joint. So it seems somehow hgh can cause issues with the TMJ joint which is the joint that connects the jaw to the skull. What i cant find is why. Its just a thought but possible it has to do with fluid retention? Has this happen to anyone else when taking hgh? I found some old threads on this forum and other forums of people that had the same symtoms. But have found nothing confirming how or why it happens. If anyone has had the same symtoms or can contribute anything. Please do!

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Nutropin made my jaw ache all the time. I was all freaked out thinking my jaw was growing. This was in 2003.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    Nutropin made my jaw ache all the time. I was all freaked out thinking my jaw was growing. This was in 2003.

Ive only seen true jaw growth with extreme use or even abuse with HGH.

I've been on HGH for 6 years and haven't felt jaw pain. It must be a selective type of side.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I have TMJ from stress, are you stressed?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had some recent tmj jaw issues that were never there before. I have used hgh on and off for the past few years (9 month cycles usually) and never noticed it before. I typically get real bad cts sides at some point in the cycle....... Usually dictating when I get off.

Thanks for all the response. Ive found out the jaw pain is 100% related to the hgh. As ive stopped, started, increased and decreased my dose several times now. Always with symptoms corresponding with dose. As long as i use 2iu and very slowly increase dose i should be fine.( at 2iu symptoms are easily tolerable. It was at 6, 8 and higher iu's that i had EXREME discomfort. But as stated in my above post this was due to my improper use of this hormone. Hgh should not be started out at high doses. Even if you get the bright idea like myself that it will just be easier to tell if its authentic or not. No matter how much experience we have this incident reminded me how important it is to take precaution when adding in any new hormone/compound.

HEAVY IN THE GAME is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Thanks for all the response. Ive found out the jaw pain is 100% related to the hgh. As ive stopped, started, increased and decreased my dose several times now. Always with symptoms corresponding with dose. As long as i use 2iu and very slowly increase dose i should be fine.( at 2iu symptoms are easily tolerable. It was at 6, 8 and higher iu's that i had EXREME discomfort. But as stated in my above post this was due to my improper use of this hormone. Hgh should not be started out at high doses. Even if you get the bright idea like myself that it will just be easier to tell if its authentic or not. No matter how much experience we have this incident reminded me how important it is to take precaution when adding in any new hormone/compound.
    Yes it is related to the hgh

Thread Information