Thread: Ghrp-6 ???

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member

Ghrp-6 ???

GHRP-6 What is the hype on this stuff i am hearing this is a new add for any cycle.looked it up on naps and other sites and it seems like you can order it like a normal injectable vitamin.does anyone have any feed back?

any feed back?

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Don't get it from naps get it from a research site
    It's a peptide makes you real hungry and meant to help release gh

yeah naps has been giving me a head ache!!!!!!!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GHRP is a growth hormone releasing peptide, best to be stacked with a GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) you need to stack them because one produces GH and the other releases the GH. Do some reading, I can't remember the specifics but there's plenty of research done with them and I'll be starting them soon.

Is this the ghrp 6 and 2 with sermorelin? Had a clinic tell me this would help release more hgh?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Is this the ghrp 6 and 2 with sermorelin? Had a clinic tell me this would help release more hgh?

Really?
    No GHRP-6 is GHRP-6 and sermorelin is sermorelin. There are blends out there for this stack.

Yes, growth hormone releasing peptides and growth hormone releasing hormones release more growth hormone.

Badblues is offline New Member
    I am around the 7 week mark on 100mcg of CJC-1295 w/o DAC and 200mcg GHRP-6 3 times daily. During this time I have also used IGF-1 LR3 for 4 weeks, I will be starting another 4 week run of it going into week 9. I am experiencing all the sides typically associated with HGH (well-being, numbness in limbs etc.) as well as a pretty intense increase in hunger from the GHRP-6.

I would like to give pharma GH a shot once I am comfortable with a source but this feels like an outstanding alternative for anybody that doesn't wanna roll the dice with all the bogus growth floating around.

To answer your question a little more specifically, I will provide an educated guess that GHRP-6 is starting to be considered a must add to more advanced cycles because of its appetite increasing qualities as well as the added GH release.

Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Badblues View Post
    I am around the 7 week mark on 100mcg of CJC-1295 w/o DAC and 200mcg GHRP-6 3 times daily. During this time I have also used IGF-1 LR3 for 4 weeks, I will be starting another 4 week run of it going into week 9. I am experiencing all the sides typically associated with HGH (well-being, numbness in limbs etc.) as well as a pretty intense increase in hunger from the GHRP-6.

I would like to give pharma GH a shot once I am comfortable with a source but this feels like an outstanding alternative for anybody that doesn't wanna roll the dice with all the bogus growth floating around.

To answer your question a little more specifically, I will provide an educated guess that GHRP-6 is starting to be considered a must add to more advanced cycles because of its appetite increasing qualities as well as the added GH release.

Regards!
    How have the results been?

hgh and igf-1 are both around $400 for a kit mucho money......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    GHRP-6 What is the hype on this stuff i am hearing this is a new add for any cycle.looked it up on naps and other sites and it seems like you can order it like a normal injectable vitamin.does anyone have any feed back?
    If you use it right it can be an effective at HGH secretion and even a mass builder since it can make you SUPER hungry.

Thread Information