ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member

Hgh + igf 1-3 + peg mgf + mk-677

So... long time reader although I seldom post much. What can I say? I know what I'm doing with AAS. That said, HGH and peptides, I know mostly from research and opinions. I don't have much personal knowledge which brings me to my question today.

I'm running a HGH, IGF1-LR3, PEG MGF and MK-677 cycle and will continue it indefinitely (1 year minimum on the GH) as its time to make a baby and AAS just generally have to be left behind during that.

So getting to it, this is my cycle. What do you think of it, and how would you tweak it if it were yours? How can I make it better or am I on the right path?

Sunday: 5iu HGH AM, 200 mcg PEG MGF PM, 25 mg MK-677 before bed
    Monday: 5iu HGH AM, Workout PM, 100 mcg IGF1-LR3 PWO, 25 mg MK-677 before bed
    Tuesday: 5iu HGH AM, Workout PM, 100 mcg IGF1-LR3 PWO, 25 mg MK-677 before bed
    Wednesday:5iu HGH AM, 200mcg PEG MGF, 25 mg MK-677 before bed
    Thursday: 5iu HGH AM, Workout PM, 100 mcg IGF1-LR3 PWO, 25 mg MK-677 Before bed
    Friday: 5iu HGH AM, Workout PM, 100 mcg IGF1-LR3 PWO, 25 mg MK-677 before bed
    Saturday: 5iu HGH AM, 200 mcg PEG MGF PM, 25 MK-677 before bed
    Last edited by ripdtoshredz; 11-30-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm very interested on the effects of MK-677 and will probably follow along if you log your progress

I'm not a huge logger, but I'll update this if I see anything noteworthy. I'm just trying to maximize my results and with the research I've done these seem like a good combo and it's laid out well I think, but I'd be very open to opinions from some folks reporting from the front lines so to speak.

Ok, well here is what I am noticing this far. I'm in the middle of PCT and I'm still making gains both in strength and on the scale. I feel awesome. I'm constantly hungry, but especially in the middle of the night so I'm relatively certain the MK-677 is working. A little tingling in the hands but that's normal for me and GH. I'm not noticing any serious recomp but it's only been 20 days today. So far I'm digging this stack although I still wish someone with more experience with peptides would chime in.

Thread Information