bobbypump is offline Associate Member

First time HGH usage and a couple questions..

Hi, I did my first AAS cycle about 7 weeks ago (i'm in 3rd week post PCT), and I am planning another cycle in roughly 3-4months from now. In the meantime, I read some of the benefits of HGH usage, and decided to give it a try. The first educational threads I read got me fairly excited, and I am going for more bf loss with low 2iu daily doses. I may bump it up as I approach my next AAS cycle and through the cycle as well. I am 34yr old, 195lb, 5'6 and have been lifting hard going on 4 years now. I've got my bf% down significantly since I got serious about my body (35% to 23%) with being active and a much better diet (organic and paleo approach, protein heavy), but hoping to get it even lower going into my next cycle.

My first question, after reading more of the threads on here, is if my stuff is even real? It's Somatropin from Pro Lab in a kit of 10x15ui(5mg) vials. This is what my source had and since it was the same brand as my AAS, I figured it would be good.. however now I'm not sure what to believe.

So far, I have completed a 1 week of 2iu injections rotating spots sub q into my stomach. Right now it looks like I have some bee stings in my gut, and they are red/swollen/and sore to the touch for the next day or two at each site. I read this can be normal for the first few weeks.. will this behavior stop? I read another side effect can by tingling in the hands, and I did wake up yesterday morning feeling just that.. not to say I didn't roll over and sleep on them somehow. Would it make sense to bump up the dosage just to check for sides to tell if it's real for a period of days? I would hate to go through all 10 vials and end up with no results - as I have read results can take weeks or months.

I have been taking my injections in the morning, and I have added 50mcg T4 daily as well. Is it true that I need to wait at least an hour prior to eating anything? I didn't catch that the first time reading through, but makes sense to avoid spikes from food as well. Would this also apply to a protein or meal replacement shake or more so dealing with foods that would contain sugar?

I am doing daily, and I heard some do 5 on, 2 off (or variations), is this just to cut cost or is it necessary to skip a day or two per week for safety/health reasons?

My GF is a pediatrician and routinely does injections and reconstitutes powders.. she seems to think it's an extremely bad idea to use the same 10ML BAC water vial to reconstitute each of the HGH vials (as needed), and keep it in the fridge in the meantime.. thoughts?

Thanks for reading and any responses.
    Last edited by bobbypump; 12-09-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    from what ive read, chances are high its fake. if your lucky, you have a peptide that stimulates igf/gh levels, but it is pretty likely not real hgh.

your girl is mistaken as its perfectly fine to use the same bacteriostatic water to reconstitute as many vials as it will fill...assuming you wipe it with a fresh alcohol prep pad each use. you dont need to store it in the fridge either, just a dark cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    from what ive read, chances are high its fake. if your lucky, you have a peptide that stimulates igf/gh levels, but it is pretty likely not real hgh.

your girl is mistaken as its perfectly fine to use the same bacteriostatic water to reconstitute as many vials as it will fill...assuming you wipe it with a fresh alcohol prep pad each use. you dont need to store it in the fridge either, just a dark cabinet.
    Thanks for the response.. I agree on the bac water as well. I guess if I really want to know for sure I need to find a better source. too bad it seems so rampant with HGH (fake stuff). Too bad there's not an easier way to tell or test it.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    As long as you use a new sterile needle every time you pull water from the bottle you will be fine. Make sure to wipe the stopper with alcohol every time. No need to refrigerate.

Donnell is offline New Member
    I'm considering starting a course of HGH and AAS, I plan to run the the AAS as a short cycle, 8-10 weeks and continue the HGH for up to 6 months, anyone had experience stacking the two?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnell
    I'm considering starting a course of HGH and AAS, I plan to run the the AAS as a short cycle, 8-10 weeks and continue the HGH for up to 6 months, anyone had experience stacking the two?
    Many people have experience with this. You should start your own though to get responses.

I saw on another thread the thought of doing BW to tell if their gear was legit.. could the same be done with HGH maybe? would a good baseline be required, or could the levels be compared I wonder?

Shwazzy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    I saw on another thread the thought of doing BW to tell if their gear was legit.. could the same be done with HGH maybe? would a good baseline be required, or could the levels be compared I wonder?
    from, what i've heard/read you can have the same results on a blood test from using either igf or HGH, that being said. I don't think doing a blood test will help determine whether the gh is real or fake (could be igf)

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    the type of blood test you can get does not distinguish peptides from "the peptide" - GH
    even test can elevate igf...

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabeticknowledge
    the type of blood test you can get does not distinguish peptides from "the peptide" - GH even test can elevate igf...
    and elevate your prolactin.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    better to use tried brands, and there is a test you can run for HGH not igf

^^^^ I agree with pavlenko. It's very difficult to tell if an HGH is truly legit unless you get it from a legit pharmacy. Everything else is suspect.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What you got (Somatropin) is a peptide that will boost your natural GH but some places, even HRT clinics try to advertise it as HGH, it's not. That does not mean it does not work but it's greatly over priced by clinics, not so much online just dont expect effects the same as real HGH. I would buy Somatropin before I would try buying any kind of generic HGH or I should say buying any HGH online. The only way I would buy HGH is with an RX from a doctor or clinic.

You should wait to do any more cycles until you get your body fat down to around 15% or less. With higher body fat you have a higher chance of converting your test to estrogen and getting gyno. Also you just wont get nearly as much out of the cycle so it's money wasted IMO.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    Thanks for the response.. I agree on the bac water as well. I guess if I really want to know for sure I need to find a better source. too bad it seems so rampant with HGH (fake stuff). Too bad there's not an easier way to tell or test it.
    There is a way to tell. Get bloodwork. Privatmedlabs.... Unless you live in NY, NJ or RI.... Then you have to use DIRECTLABS/ access.

Thread Information