Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: First time taking GHRP-6

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

First time taking GHRP-6

Been awhile since I've been on the forum, but wanted to get a couple of answers regarding GHRP-6. I have really given up on taking/finding legit growth because of all the scammers and fakes out there at the moment.

Right now, running 400mg of Test per week. Previously ran Ansomone two years ago at 4IU/day before they screwed their customers over. So this is my first time with peptides. Never ran GHRP-6 before and was planning on taking 250mcg 2x a day.

Do I need to take anything else with GHRP-6 to make it more effective? (member mentioned it would be more effective to take it with GNRH)
    Do I still get those deep, crazy dreams like I did on gh?
    Protocol: PWO and before bed?
    Do I need to wait 30 min before consuming carbs like with gh?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Love ghrp6!!!

I did 150 am, post workout and before bed!!!

Awesome stuff, never used ghrh with it.

Wait at least 20mins after pin!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Love ghrp6!!!

I did 150 am, post workout and before bed!!!

Awesome stuff, never used ghrh with it.

Wait at least 20mins after pin!
    Awesome thanks for the input Gaspaco! How would you compare its effects to gh? I have always ran growth with 100mcg of t4 daily and am leaning on adding t4 back to my regiment with 400mg of test per week as a maintenance dose. I am kind of in the dark of what exactly GHRP-6 does except its relation to increasing growth hormone levels within the body.

Blog Entries
    anyone else want to chime in?

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Basically I triggers the pituitary gland to release another pulse of growth hormone . I used it for a while with no significant results speak of. May have been better if I had ran it longer though. With that being said I like to keep some on hand for times when my appetite takes a shit. For me about 10 minutes after a dose I would get hit with a hunger pain that made me feel like I hadn't eaten in days. Increased appetite is a side of ghrp-6 as it is a grehlin mimetic.

As far as other compounds to run with it goes. I believe it's cjc-1295 w/o dac that is recommended. I didn't try it personally, but the 2 together are supposed to have a synergistic effect, thus causing a larger GH pulse to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher
    Awesome thanks for the input Gaspaco! How would you compare its effects to gh? I have always ran growth with 100mcg of t4 daily and am leaning on adding t4 back to my regiment with 400mg of test per week as a maintenance dose. I am kind of in the dark of what exactly GHRP-6 does except its relation to increasing growth hormone levels within the body.
    Cant compare, never ran HGH.

I tried GHRP6 all by it self, no gear with it for around 5-6 months.

The main effect was that I could eat literary whatever even som junk and ever at night and couldn't gain fat.

Stopped 1 month ago and gained 3kgs mostly on the stomach

I was very pleased with this compound...

Can only recomend, and for that price....

ahmed hazim is offline New Member
    stacking ghrp6 with cjc 1295 dac is highly favored it provides significantly higher gh spikes in addition cjc 1295 has a long half life about days so you can take it once or twice weekly , it stimulates gh secretion in a pulsatile manner every two hours same as natural gh
    doses
    ghrp6 150 mcg per day (divided in two or three doses -three is preferred before eating with 1 hr)
    cjc 1295 dose is 50 mcg per kg

as for gh cycle u can add insulin low and rapid dose twice daily

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Running it with mod Grf 1-29 would really increase the GH pulse dramatically. 100mcg of mod grf alongside each ghrp6 dose , you have the food part right (30 min-no carb). You can achieve similar result to a low dose GH protocol with that stack.
    956Vette likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Running it with mod Grf 1-29 would really increase the GH pulse dramatically. 100mcg of mod grf alongside each ghrp6 dose , you have the food part right (30 min-no carb). You can achieve similar result to a low dose GH protocol with that stack.
    I agree Jimmy. I highly rec stacking it

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What's neat about the GHRP/GHRH combo is when your extremities numb during training (similar experience to that of HGH). The hassle of the injection frequency is the whipping.... Imho it is a lot easier to sustain rHGH therapy (if $$$ is no object).

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    What's neat about the GHRP/GHRH combo is when your extremities numb during training (similar experience to that of HGH). The hassle of the injection frequency is the whipping.... Imho it is a lot easier to sustain rHGH therapy (if $$$ is no object).
    I agree with this. after running the stack for 7 months I can say by the end of it I was literally so sick of pinning it wasnt funny. After a couple weeks in I was used to it but the last couple months it became a total chore. I def am for it over the garbage generic gh crap that is out there though. Ill take the numerous injections over the mystery injections that are generic gh. If I could afford real Pharma GH, Id def go that route but id pick this pep stakc over genricss any day. Good to see you btw Vette!
    956Vette and ramacher like this.

Blog Entries
    I agree with this. after running the stack for 7 months I can say by the end of it I was literally so sick of pinning it wasnt funny. After a couple weeks in I was used to it but the last couple months it became a total chore. I def am for it over the garbage generic gh crap that is out there though. Ill take the numerous injections over the mystery injections that are generic gh. If I could afford real Pharma GH, Id def go that route but id pick this pep stakc over genricss any day. Good to see you btw Vette!
    Absolutely agree with this statement! I would rather run these peptides multiple times a day than injecting some mysterious Chinese junk that I hope is doing its job. If I had a good pharm gh source I would of course go that route, but don't have the time to scope that out. I am fine with getting quality US made peptides.

992Envy is offline Junior Member
    What are your thoughts on the Gf-129, GHRP-6 with GHRP-2? Doctors are prescribing it as Semorelin Forte Plus. Don't mean to hi-jack your thread ramacher but I had incredible results on this mixture when running it for one year. I'm now trying to create it myself. I just started a post on it, would love to get feedback on this also .. Hope this helps with what your looking for.
    Last edited by 992Envy; 01-12-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Blog Entries
    Just to be clear, GHRP-6 and MOD GRF(1-29) increase your natural gh production, not bring in exogenous gh?

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher
    Just to be clear, GHRP-6 and MOD GRF(1-29) increase your natural gh production, not bring in exogenous gh?
    Thats right

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Totally agree.

Thread Information