Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Shoulder treatment and HGH

apple2go is offline Junior Member

Shoulder treatment and HGH

Hi,

I have had problems with my shoulder for years, I did PT 3times, I had surgery then PT again. Now I wish to use something that could make my shoulder better because I want to continue martial arts and wt.

I read about it, some say 1IU/day 7/5 days a week, some say that 2IU is necessary. I even found a study about a doctor who treat his patients with HGH who wait for the joint replacement and have had very good succes with it, but they didn't wrote the dosage and duration and I can imagine their joint is in much worse condition than mine. What you guys think? And what is the necessary duration? I read at least 2 months is required.

We talk about pharm grade stuff, its not hard to get here in a 2nd and half world's country haha. (but NO PM's please!!!! ) So no shitty chinese crap.

I saw the TB500 too, but as I see it costs lot too(if I calculated well in a reasonable dose it is like 1/3 of the hgh's price) and I fear from it because we don't know the long term effects of it. HGH's is well known as far as I know, it could have some nasty side effects but I know what to expect(I think) and I accept it's risk.

Cheers

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in Afghanistan, and there was GH available in the pharm. the issue with me was whether or not the GH had degraded. most of the stuff in 3rd world countries, since they don't make it there, is shipped in. Not stored well, subjected to heat and extreme temperature swings. then there is the expiration date issue. The GH could have been legit, but it also could have been degraded, since GH is such a fragile molecule.

Because of this, I decided against the investment, as it still seemed risky.

If you are risk averse, you may wish to consider TB500. It is NOT expensive! You can find a six week cycle very inexpensive.

Hey,

It's not 3rd world country, it's 2nd actually,doctors are very corrupt in general, and the situation is not even close to what is in Afghanistan. Its in the middle of Europa, and as far as I know we produce HGH here.

So if I wish to go with the HGH what you recommend?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd suggest being careful
    apple2go likes this.

haha, good point! I don't really care about stuff like this anymore(safety etc), like using some substance to boost the quality of my life.
    Last edited by apple2go; 06-01-2014 at 07:10 PM.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apple2go View Post
    Hey,

It's not 3rd world country, it's 2nd actually,doctors are very corrupt in general, and the situation is not even close to what is in Afghanistan. Its in the middle of Europa, and as far as I know we produce HGH here.

So if I wish to go with the HGH what you recommend?
    there are two companies located in europe that i know of that make growth hormone , one is in Denmark (novo nordisk) and the other one is in Switzerland (Novartis/Sandoz) and i wouldn't really call them second or third world countries. what brand do you think is manufactured in your country ?

I didn't say that as a fact, I said what I hear.
    Genotropin by Pfizer. I sent them an email, we will se the answer.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The TB500 is pretty good stuff and works, BUT if I had a choice between the two and I know I could get good quality HGH I would go with that. It has better healing properties for long term along with a list of other benefits.

Another thing to watch is form. I have had shoulder problems for years partially due to injuries from falling, crashing via snow skiing, snowboarding and riding/crashing ATVs. Ive been hard on my body. I had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago and only now getting to where it doesnt hurt MUCH to lift.

One thing I finally notices is my form I THOUGH was good was not so good. Make sure when you are doing any type of overhead press or bench you dont go down past or much past 90 deg. This puts a lot of stress on your shoulders. Same thing with flys, dont over extend or go to low.

@diabeticknowledge:
    you are right, they replied me and that was said no Genotropin is made in my country, they import it from Belgium.

13ino13 is offline New Member
    Can anyone else chime in on this topic? I too messed up my shoulder 2 weeks ago and have been off upper body workouts since then. Coincidentally, I already had an order of norditropin pens coming in. So, if no one else chimes in, I'll give my experience. It'll be my first time using HGH as well.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    The TB500 is pretty good stuff and works, BUT if I had a choice between the two and I know I could get good quality HGH I would go with that. It has better healing properties for long term along with a list of other benefits. Another thing to watch is form. I have had shoulder problems for years partially due to injuries from falling, crashing via snow skiing, snowboarding and riding/crashing ATVs. Ive been hard on my body. I had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago and only now getting to where it doesnt hurt MUCH to lift. One thing I finally notices is my form I THOUGH was good was not so good. Make sure when you are doing any type of overhead press or bench you dont go down past or much past 90 deg. This puts a lot of stress on your shoulders. Same thing with flys, dont over extend or go to low.
    Was that u, lovbyts, that said TB500 causes cancer? I read that today

Quote Originally Posted by 13ino13 View Post
    Can anyone else chime in on this topic? I too messed up my shoulder 2 weeks ago and have been off upper body workouts since then. Coincidentally, I already had an order of norditropin pens coming in. So, if no one else chimes in, I'll give my experience. It'll be my first time using HGH as well.
    Sir, you decide what you do, personally I would give it rest(2-3weeks minimum,unless you are a professional) if I were in your shoes , it is always better to give it a break then mess up your shoulder like ****, I can tell you. The 2 major injury was partly because I didn't give it a time. HGH can help to speed up the recovery period(based on what I read!), but you should sacrafice some time anyways. If you have money, go to a private physical therapist do some pt, if you don't I recommend you this topic: http://forums.steroid.com/injuries-r...ury-rehab.html , and go to youtube and type: diesel shoulder rehab protocol. In case you have a minor injury it will help for sure.

I did the whole process 4+times and didn't helped, that's why I turned to 'unconventional' methods. Saturday I'm going to a a meeting with a doctor who actually did MMA too and have experience with recovering injuries.

KJ63 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't Have mine checked years ago and now it's haunting me, I need surgery..

Thread Information